“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: GO TEXAS

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

GO TEXAS

OTHER STATES NEED TO RAISE THEIR ALSO That my normal 4 lane cruise in country . Our interstates were build to handel that speed in the 1950 with those big old bad brakes ill handeling cars. Now we have better and they wan us to drive slower

Out in W Texas I think a 100 be good with no points for hitting border jumpers . Remember th orginal Death Race movie 1975 not the trash remake. Had David Carradine: Frankenstein ,Sylvester Stallone: Machine Gun Joe Viterbo , WAS A GREAT MOVIE !!!!
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Official Bersa Chat Greeter
    VIP Site Benefactor

Re: GO TEXAS

I think most folks drove those speeds anyway & the state gave up on stoppin' them. Decided they might as well raise the limit & reduce the number of criminals in the state.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

VIP Site Supporter Americangirl01's Avatar

The speed limit was lowered to 55 right before I got my driver's license. I see it as an opportunity to make up for lost miles......
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

I35 going up to Dallas may slow down to 80...on the curves. Its time the state joined the real world. Strainght roads multiple lanes are safe at 100, I just can't afford the tickets. Used to have a turbocharged firebird and had to sell it to pay for the ticket.
    Retired and hunkering in.

Moderator of the Year
    Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Sounds all well and good. But in no time the blue hairs will be out in their Buicks to slow y'all down.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by gun sane View Post
    Sounds all well and good. But in no time the blue hairs will be out in their Buicks to slow y'all down.
    They can do what they do on the Autobahn in Germany and write the tickets for driving too slow!
    Certified Armed Infidel

Moderator of the Year
    Super Moderator
    VIP Site Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by All American View Post
    They can do what they do on the Autobahn in Germany and write the tickets for driving too slow!
    Who's got the heart to write up Pappy and Granny for going as fast as they think is safe? And then there's the libs in their Priuses and Volvos that create a fair share of traffic snarls, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZzKUt4OtE8
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Mini Gun

But those Buicks will cruise all day at a 100, and it's not just the Blue haired driving them, nice family cars too. Nice as a Cadillac for a lot less money. Now lets run all those imports off the road, and buy American. China is still stopping imports, our country is wide open, and all our jobs went out the open ports, and you can't consume yoursef to prosperity.

Preferred Site Supporter Rev_Les's Avatar

I like the new 75 MPH on some of the highways. MT, Death Race 2000 is an awesome movie. I like where they put all the old folks out as targets, and Frankenstein went through the crowd instead.. Haven't seen the remake, but I have the original on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by gun sane View Post
    Who's got the heart to write up Pappy and Granny for going as fast as they think is safe?
    John and Mason! (and Mason will do it in his "Village People" cop outfit his FXW makes him wear)
    Certified Armed Infidel

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Rev_Les View Post
    I like the new 75 MPH on some of the highways. MT, Death Race 2000 is an awesome movie. I like where they put all the old folks out as targets, and Frankenstein went through the crowd instead.. Haven't seen the remake, but I have the original on DVD.

Remake 1&2 in a prison They SUCK Only the original for me One of my favorite parts. They made a arcaid video game but was deem to much for public. So they were removed .
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Preferred Site Supporter clag39's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All American View Post
    John and Mason! (and Mason will do it in his "Village People" cop outfit his FXW makes him wear)
    !!!!!!!!!!!
    Certified Armed Infidel . A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.