“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: FREE CATOLOG AND DVD'S

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

FREE CATOLOG AND DVD'S

HERE a chance to watch dead pigs get cut in half and other assorted items sliced and diced . Spears, sword canes, Knives, blow guns , its all their . Free for a phone call .

Even if you don't buy you will be able to see the power a knife or sword has . To many people underestimate edge weapons . This will help you open your eyes .
    Yes I am going to give Cold Steel some free advertisement. . But no one else will do these things with their knives. . Think of it as a education on just how dangerous any knife can be .

My self I have own and carried CS since about time Lynn started company in 1980. I have many of his knives . and they have traveled the US and Canada on my side. I have used and abused them when trucking Pulled in SD in Camden NJ

Call 1 800 255 4716 and follow directions Its free

Yes Lynn has a bit of ego , but he believes 110% in his products . I have never saw any of the other knife companies come out and take him on face to face in his tests. They like to pretend he doesn't exist. or that he sells inferior items .

Hey get 2 free DVD and a catalog . Shop around and you will find good prices on his stuff Swords I can't speak of as I have bought other brands. I am looking at adding at least 1 maybe 2 to my collection .
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Re: FREE CATOLOG AND DVD'S

Great knives I have a several and have given many as presents over the years. I know many people who trust their lives to them daily, hard to give a better endorsement than that. I carry a Cold Steel Blackthorn walking stick every day and have plans to pick up one of their new folders soon, one of the Holdout series, if it works out as well as I hope it will be my new strong hand folder.

When you told me about the company I began looking at their demonstrations. Very impressive. I am hoping to get a cold steel weapon at some point.

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

If you ordered the catalog you should be getting if you haven't already, In side is the DVD's I want to reminf you that find a knife you like then go in internet to find best price Amazon is a good place to start. can save several $ this way and 99% of the knives are their. You can also read customer reviews . Are their better knives at sure but cost is going to be more Its like the what best Ford or Chev. I have always got good performace from my CS knives and my older XL voyager stays in pocket shaving sharp. Any knife you carry for self defense should be shaving sharp at all times. Its not made to cut paper or boxes carry a smaller knife For that You SD knife isn't a loner knife or box cutter In a emergency say a car wreck and cutting seat belt or clothing away sure . But other wise not a general use knife.

He has many knives with 2 ,3, or 4 inch blades Just depends on the type . Some are fixed or folder One of my best liked fix blade carry IWB is the Kobun this 5 1/2 " blade weight's less than 5 oz and disappears under a t shirt . Mine is a older one from early 2000 era when still made in usa ( getting to be a collectable because of that.)

If you got big cats around that bore spear seems to work.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Mini Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    When you told me about the company I began looking at their demonstrations. Very impressive. I am hoping to get a cold steel weapon at some point.
    Be sure you look through the Texas knife laws, they are more restrictive than our gun laws.

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

He has a large folder that suppose to compile with Texas outdated silly laws. SA only city that I know of that has laws against lock back folders and sharp .

knives . Men fought and died in S A to give Tx a chance. They used knives tomahawks and guns They out law knives and state also says no to Bowie knives( I think still on the books) talk about back stabbers.
    Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"