“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: MEXICO IS DOING NOTHING TO STOP THESE ILLEGALS . BOYCOTT EVERY THING MEXICAN !!!

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

MEXICO IS DOING NOTHING TO STOP THESE ILLEGALS . BOYCOTT EVERY THING MEXICAN !!!

THEY HAVE A MARINE LOCKED UP FOR CROSSING BY MISTAKE. YET THEY ALLOW 10 OF THOUSANDS ILLEGALS. TO ENTER THEIR COUNTRY.SO THEY CAN CROSS AND DESTROY OUR COUNTRY.

SO LETS BOYCOTT THEIR PRODUCE AND ANYTHING MADE IN MEXICO . TELL FAMILY AND FRIENDS IF MEXICAN LEAVE IT !!!!!! MEXICAN RESTURANTS NOPE THEY HIRE ILLEGALS .

LETS HIT MEXICO WHERE IT HURTS IN THEIR POCKET . MAYBE THEN THEY WILL CLOSE THEIR BORDER BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH

DON'T ALLOW THE FEDS TO DROP THESE ILLEGALS IN YOUR CITY OR TOWN . . TELL YOUR CITY MAYOR AND OTHERS. NO ILLEGALS IN OUR TOWN.BLOCK THE BUSSES ALLOW NO ONE OFF . BE PEACEFUL, BUT STAND YOUR GROUND. WE MUST ACT TO SAVE AMERICA ! WASHINGTON D.C. WON'T.

TIME TO PUSH BACK AND TAKE BACK AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM COMRADE OBAMA AND PARTY.
    Last edited by Michael T; 07-09-2014 at 07:37 PM.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Preferred Site Supporter Falcon's Avatar

Re: MEXICO IS DOING NOTHING TO STOP THESE ILLEGALS . BOYCOTT EVERY THING MEXICAN !!!

Amen MT. Time for this BS to stop.
    Certified Well Armed Infidel

Re: MEXICO IS DOING NOTHING TO STOP THESE ILLEGALS . BOYCOTT EVERY THING MEXICAN !!!

I felt like you 2 guys for a long ass time going back to the early to mid 80s. Now my Mom bless her heart grew up in Texas so as a kid I grew up eating her cooking. Some of it could be likened to Tex Mex in that she did up what she called Spanish Rice. I never said this to her and never whined when that was what we had for supper or leftovers cuz everything else she made was real yummy. I never really cared for Mom's Spanish Rice but I ate it cuz she always made it with corn bread and this bean dish that WAS GOOD.

So cut to my last 40+years of working in a small town in a strongly AG area. Lots of Mex here. 98-99% can't be bothered to speak English. That really bothered me since the early to mid 80s as I worked WITH mexekins. I been retired officially now the last 2 years. As a retired old Redneck stuff that once bothered me don't so much like it did cuz as an old guy who gets a steady check without having to put up with yardbirds who don't speak my lingo I ALSO needn't concern myself with striving to be POLITICALLY CORRECT ALL THE TIME. TBT I CHOOSE when I decide if I wanna play that game. 99% of the time I say to Hell w/PCness. Like me or lump me this is what you get.

Having said that all last summer I would buy my gas at a small mom and pop place that has gas pop beer small groceries. Like a mini mart or 7-11 anywhere save for one thing. It's not a huge corporation type place. It's just a hole in the wall type joint. Well...last summer the owner had a commercial grill installed and one day I pop in to top off my truck and I am immediately OVERCOME by DELICIOUS ODORS of grub cooking that made me salivate like a dog with rabies!!! I tried to ignore it. Got my gas and split.

My life is rather small. Instead of topping off my tank every 2 or 3 days like when I was working I now top off about every 4 to 6 weeks. Yup I put LESS than 300m a month on my rig. The furthest I usually drive is 10m one direction to a small place I grew to LOVE when I came here 41 years ago. Yeah...I immigrated here
    from a large metro area. Perhaps I'll tell yall sometime. In that tiny town I buy most of my clothes many AM victuals (over the years) beer-when I used to drink beer... and 2nd hand goods and liquidation stuff. They've got a gun counter in back of a tackle shop I like to peruse from time to time. Bought some ammo there and the odd trinket or two. Only member ONE bad experience and that was semi recent. OA it's just a COOL lil town. Guess what? I SELDOM see a mex there. I wonder why? They got a saw shop there too. Bought a fair amount of goods there over 30 years. Bought my new Stihl there and most of my files and some spenders and the occasional jacket when they'd get in a shipment of **Irregulars** for a bodaciously LOW price. Since I grew up wearing clothes that "you'll GROW INTO IT NN" I'd rather save a few bucks than worry whether I look like Joe Cool. Which brings me back around what this topic is all about.

About a month ago I found a ten spot while looking for sumpin else. I did not need gas but I did NEED TO GET FED. So I jumped in my ride and headed for the place with cooking smells. Ordered up a Burrito and got it to go. Paid for it and found a spot to perch. Some extremely HOT BABES go there so I was in LaLa Land until my order was ready.

I COULD N-O-T BELIEVE THE WEIGHT OF IT when it was handed to me. I peaked inside the bag. It was HUMONGOUS. Got it home and put the tape measure to it. About 4" tall by 5" wide by 8" long. I just KNEW trying to eat this like a burger wood be a disaster of epic epicness so I unwrapped it onto a plate and used a fork and steak knife. Took me about 40 minutes of mouth watering eye rolling with every mouthful. It came with some sauce but it wasn't needed. I nearly could not finish it. I was stuffed afterwards and DID NOT GET HUNGRY AGIN FOR 7HR.
    I've gotten take out there twice now.

They start cooking at 1100. It is 0535 now and I AM HUNGRY NOW.

Tried to read, couldn't. Way too long. Horrible script. Couldn't even figure out the point of it.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Yeah so basically I boycotted mex stuff since around say 1984-85. That's prit near 31 years. Lets see some of you guys do as long a stretch as me. TBT when I see self admitted ILLEGALS protesting on YT and setting Old Glory afire I wanna set a mex flag on FIRE SO BAD I caint hardly stand it.

I don't go to protests. If I did chances are decent it wood not end well for me. I've had to take shit and put up with shit all my life. Now that I am retired and the Revolution has been put on Hold Again I can chill out some. Just leave me be and leave me the hell alone.

Quote Originally Posted by groberts View Post
    Tried to read, couldn't. Way too long. Horrible script. Couldn't even figure out the point of it.
    Could be you're an Okie and that's why you cud not reed it. I got nada against Okies. One of my most fave tunes of all time was Merle's Okie From Muskogee. Stuff always gets blurry for me when I hear that tune.

MEXICO IS DOING NOTHING TO STOP THESE ILLEGALS . BOYCOTT EVERY THING MEXICAN !!!

Wouldn't a boycott hurt their economy further? This would increase their incentive to cross the border. Kind of counter intuitive to cause job loss in Mexico. A couple thousand land mines would work better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Walk a mile in my shoes, and you will be at the range.

News flash to anti-Trump protesters: Obama has deported 2.8 million illegals

The Obama administration set a priority in his second term of deporting migrants with criminal convictions, and it has expelled 530,000 convicted criminals since 2013. Since taking office in 2009, Obama has officially expelled 2.8 million people, more than any other president in the history of the US.

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Gottmituns View Post
    News flash to anti-Trump protesters: Obama has deported 2.8 million illegals

The Obama administration set a priority in his second term of deporting migrants with criminal convictions, and it has expelled 530,000 convicted criminals since 2013. Since taking office in 2009, Obama has officially expelled 2.8 million people, more than any other president in the history of the US.
    Well that was a fairly good start. Now how many have slid back over border . Need to remove ALL and stop giving any kind of welfare, money, medical, housing In other words ZERO . Then make a felony to hire them . Come legal welcome slip over border like a theif in middle of night . Go straight to Jail then to deportation . Should be no time wasted on illegals Kids back also no needed.

Citizens get screwed I just got word 3% increase in my SSN = - $21 and change, smaller check . Give then take back that and more.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

VIP Site Benefactor Ponsonby Britt, O.B.E.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael T View Post
    . . . [snip] . . . Kids back also no needed.
    Until the law is changed, the children are legal citizens [Jus Soli]. Where were you thinking of deporting them to?
    Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. -William Pitt (1759-1806)

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Ponsonby Britt, O.B.E. View Post
    Until the law is changed, the children are legal citizens [Jus Soli]. Where were you thinking of deporting them to?
    Iam talking the 100's that are walking over the border Not ones born her. Lets clean out the rif rat that be coming MS-13 and worst Back to their own country. Country takes them back or all that money we send to these place is shut off. Money talks in these countries Use it . My self I drop them in a jungle with 1 qt water and coupe energy bars. See my children say I am a cold hearted SOB . Their correct I have not 1 once of feeling to invaders of my country. Come legal or stay home
    Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"