“Making “Wolfgang
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VIP Site Supporter Americangirl01's Avatar

Texas

I am located in Grayson County, Texas, on beautiful Lake Texoma. Approx. 60 miles north of the DFW metroplex and 30 miles south of the Durant, OK area.
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED
    AG, I'm located in Duncanville, Suburb of Dallas and have a next door neighbor who is into Bersas also. We shoot often at Bullseye as does my Son-In-Law and Brother-In-Law, all bersa Owners. Like the new site and will like it better when I can find my way around a little easier.

Bill

Howdy ya'll from down here in Houston. Actually live just North in suburb of Spring TX. I am fortunate enought to live 15 minutes from my favorite gun dealer who introduced me to Bersa and they stock plenty Bersa's and plenty .380 ammo.

Hi everyone, I'm down in Killeen the Home of Fort Hood

Preferred Site Supporter Cyclops's Avatar
    Hello, Folks, my cave is located approximately 15 miles northwest of Austin, Texas, and 8 miles west of Round Rock, Texas, on the edge of the "Hill Country".

Official Bersa Chat Greeter
    VIP Site Benefactor
    Saying hi from the deep piney woods of east Texas. North of Tyler & west of Longview, in the middle of nowhere, just like I like it. Out in the country where it's quieter & cooler, but still close to the big city conveniences (Wally World ). Retired & getting fat & lazy. :o Gonna have to start getting busy around the house, with better weather coming, and maybe get back into shape. :)
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Re: Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Hello, Folks, my cave is located approximately 15 miles northwest of Austin, Texas, and 8 miles west of Round Rock, Texas, on the edge of the "Hill Country".
    GO BOBCATS!!!!
    A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Flintlock
    Howdy from Plano Texas. Glad to be here!!!

Semi Automatic vee_dubya_diesel's Avatar
    6 acres west of Waco, not far from the Mclennan/Bosque county line. Retired Army helipcopter pilot, now working toward an MBA from Tarleton State so someday I can get a real job. Otherwise--I raise pecans, shoot skeet, and provide meaningful dialog on the internet.
    Firestorm UC9mm
    My 2000 New Beetle was the y2k bug that everyone was worried about...
    NOW proud owner of a 2003 Jetta GLS TDI in Navy Blue

Howdy!
    I just acquired a Bersa 380 DT from Cabelas (10 minutes from me). I had a Walther PPK 380 and hated the very stiff action and weight. I just finished my class and shoot for my 2nd renewal of a Texas CHL and discovered my new next door neighbor is a licensed CHL instructor who runs small private classes. Dang! MIssed that one. I haven't even fired the New Bersa yet!

I'm in Buda. Some of you may know where that is

Welcome to all the new people since I last posted on this thread!!! Lots of smart Texans buying Bersa!!!

Official Bersa Chat Greeter
    VIP Site Benefactor

Welcome to Bersa Chat. Been through there. Be sure to let in on your first range report.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

VIP Site Supporter Americangirl01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NiceshotTex View Post
    Howdy!
    I just acquired a Bersa 380 DT from Cabelas (10 minutes from me). I had a Walther PPK 380 and hated the very stiff action and weight. I just finished my class and shoot for my 2nd renewal of a Texas CHL and discovered my new next door neighbor is a licensed CHL instructor who runs small private classes. Dang! MIssed that one. I haven't even fired the New Bersa yet!

I'm in Buda. Some of you may know where that is
    Hello and welcome, NiceshotTex. I used a Bersa Thunder 380 for my original CHL proficiency test and the first renewal. The good news for you is that shouldn't have another for your 3rd renewal. I have been to Buda a time or two. It's a nice area....
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

And a hearty "Welcome Aboard" to all the(like Mitchr says) SMART people who have bought bersas and happen to be Texans. The two just seem to go together.

Welcome from Duncanville

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

I'm in the north western corner of Austin, Williamson County. Cyclops you must be quite near me.

Quote Originally Posted by neilp View Post
    I'm in the north western corner of Austin, Williamson County. Cyclops you must be quite near me.
    Hey, neilp, sounds like it, doesn't it? I'm actually in the Brushy Creek area (Cat Hollow). Strangely enough, I have an Austin address, but live in Williamson County! Do my shooting over at Red's Gun Range in Pflugerville.....and you?

Cyclops I just got back from Reds. I didn't shoot the Bersa though. I was sighting in a scope on my newest pawn shop find, a Marlin Model 60 .22 rifle. That thing is a lot of fun!

I've been wanting to try Eagle Peak Range which is just outside Cedar Park - have you been there?

Let me know if you want to meet up some time!

Quote Originally Posted by neilp View Post
    I've been wanting to try Eagle Peak Range which is just outside Cedar Park - have you been there?

Let me know if you want to meet up some time!
    Okay, neilp, we'll get together soon, for sure! I've been to Eagle Peak Range once, long ago.....that is where my CHL class went for range qualification. Not a bad place if my memory serves me still.......

Hello from Tomball, about 35 miles North of Houston. I am retired from the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice. I don't hunt anymore, but I still fish and shoot and I like about about any thing that smokes and makes noise.

Rock

I'm located in the Bryan/College Station area. Recently moved from the Metroplex, but lovin' it here in the Brazos Valley!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast