“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: A good knife store

A good knife store

We were visiting a park last week and saw a sign for a cutlery store. I almost didn't stop, assuming it was a kitchen knife shop. Boy was I wrong. It was the coolest knife store I've ever found. Folders, fixed blades, daggers, swords. Name brands, like Buck, CRKT, Case, etc. to Chinese knock offs. Prices from the $500 range down to $10 tackle box specials.
    My wife made me buy her a fancy green, spring assist folder with Spiders etched in the handle. It was only $10 but seems to be a pretty good knife.
    It was mostly new, not old collectibles. But a pretty good selection.
    When I go to pawn shops or gun stores, I always spend a good amount of time looking through the knives they have available. I'm sure I'll be checking them out again.

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

Re: A good knife store

I like looking through the selection of knives.
    WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T SAY?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Mini Gun

Those spring-assisted knives can get you in trouble sometimes - just ask Freddie Gray - oh, never mind, he's dead.

While they ARE legal in the state of MD, they are actually ILLEGAL in the city of Baltimore - which is why he was arrested in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by guns4me View Post
    Those spring-assisted knives can get you in trouble sometimes - just ask Freddie Gray - oh, never mind, he's dead.

While they ARE legal in the state of MD, they are actually ILLEGAL in the city of Baltimore - which is why he was arrested in the first place.
    Thankfully, here in Mo., we don't get hassled about them. We can get auto knives here too, I see them at gun shows all the time. That was one thing I didn't see at the cutlery store though, any auto knives. They have so much I may have just missed them.

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

I got a spring assist while back I like this one because It has a release on back The studs on blade with my messed up hands are near impossible for me to open to even use the assist . On back I can hold and use index finger as fast as a auto for me. It also has a seat belt cutter and window breaker. Or I will mess up your head when I hit with that steel stud . Its sold as a survival knife /SD knife 3 1/2" blade Got for 10 bucks and a CD on how to use knife in SD . I bought for the CD mainly.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

I get most of my knives from Cutlery Shoppe, online.
    Life NRA, GOA, & LEAA. Member KS State Rifle Assn.

Administrator
    R.I.P 26 Feb 2017

Quote Originally Posted by KSDeputy View Post
    I get most of my knives from Cutlery Shoppe, online.
    Ive used them also. Had good service.

Got to be careful. Buying Cold Steel on line . China has flooded wit fake copies . Folders and fix blade. Need to really know CS line up Even the boxes are 99% correct copy.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    Thankfully, here in Mo., we don't get hassled about them. We can get auto knives here too, I see them at gun shows all the time. That was one thing I didn't see at the cutlery store though, any auto knives. They have so much I may have just missed them.
    First, yeah I know this is a year and a half later lol, but if you're in branson, the police here don't take kindly to those, at least from what I've seen. We have a cutlery store like that here, I went in to get my Wusthof chef knife and seen all the others. They were mostly buck knives and I'm not a buck person, but the selection was pretty amazing.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I bought a few discounted knives from Cutlery Shoppe online as well.