“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: Bundy ranch trial. Bless honest juries.

Revolver

Bundy ranch trial. Bless honest juries.

The Feds cannot constitutionally own that land.
    The whole mess is nothing but illegal occupation of state and forced sale of private lands by the blm attack dogs.

It's heartening to see the Feds repeatedly unable to get juries to fall for their blatantly illegal tactics and trumped up charges in court.
    Despite Fed judges best efforts to get convictions out of panic.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/j...ndoff-49366227
    You dont have to believe a train is coming to be run over by it.

Slingshot

Re: Bundy ranch trial. Bless honest juries.

LIKE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

VIP Site Benefactor
    RETIRED

It's called "jury nullification" and it's sometimes the only defense against tyranny. Good for the citizenry.

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Short Timer
    VIP Site Supporter

A glimmer of light in America. There is a chance this great republic can be saved!
    Certified Armed Infidel!
    NRA Life Benefactor Member
    Help Protect Your Rights, Join the NRA today!
    Thunder 380 DuoTone & Matte

It's amazing how the law allows the judge to just decide certain people can't testify. And it's funny how she went out of her way to throw out the one guys testimony because he didn't strictly follow her rules. But they still won and that's good to see.

Slingshot

Constitution not allowed in court. No witnesses allowed for the defense. No mention allowed of the violence that went on prior to people showing up exercising 1a and 2a. ( At which point the abuse and over reach stopped)Judge ruled the defendants would be shackled and chained during the trial in front of the jury. List goes on and on.

10 charges each for a total of 40 alleged crimes these 4 we're being tried a second time for.
    34-- not guilty 6-- hung by 1 juror who the rest of the jury accused of being biased and lying on the jury questionnaire. Defense moved for her dismissal. Judge denied it.

Hung charges. 4 of 10 Eric Parker 2 of 10 Scott Drexlar 11-1 vote. Although all 4 we're allowed to walk out of jail last night, it has been reported by people on the ground that the prosecution intends to try these men a third time. Waiting on a decision from the 9:30 hearing this morning. This entire thing is an evil abomination. All 19 of these men are guilty of nothing.

Yet one is already in prison for life. Another for, if I remember, 8 years for taking a plea under threat. He even asked the judge is it not perjury if I plead guilty.("it's not that simple" judge said) later made a motion to withdraw his guilty plea of course denied by Navarro.

For anyone inclined
    DOJ 202 514 2000 and let them know triple Jeopardy is not acceptable.

Southern Nevada detention center and demand they remove Ammon and Ryan from Solitary.
    775 751 4500.... Innocent until proven guilty seems to also be a foreign concept to our current so called justice system..

Jeff Sessions it was big of you to Commend the prosecutor in this case while visiting the court house.
    And the prosecution must have approval from US attorney general to try them again a third time for the same crime.
    Last edited by nlyric; 08-23-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Slingshot

Quote Originally Posted by BennieH View Post
    A glimmer of light in America. There is a chance this great republic can be saved!
    You are right but it is up to we the people. We need to wake up. 11 of these 12 jurors did. One just had a bias against citizens with guns. She had a bad experience as a child.

Slingshot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer1270 View Post
    The thing that really scares me is that all of the above was allowed, How does one fight for their God Given Rights, when the same courts that stand for justice now stand for Blatant Tyranny and will Throw it in our face as if we have no choice but to live on our knees or pay in death or total loss of what little freedoms that we have left?
    God has this my friend. Satin is persistent but he knows his fate.

DOJ gives green light they will try Eric Parker and Scott Drexlar a third time. Judge grants pretrial release.

Better number for DOJ 202 514 2007
    Last edited by nlyric; 08-23-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Slingshot

Can anyone say tainted jury in Las Vegas. Latest Pete Santilli has apparently taken a plea deal. A journalist who has spent almost 2 years in prison. Can't blame him for taking the deal but the implications and consequences for reporting the unsanctioned side of the story (the truth)are obscene.

Time served for a conspiracy charge. Guess it had something to do with crossing state lines with an assault camera...

Slingshot

I fear that we have already given our Government the power to enslave us and we have no way to defend ourselves from Tyranny, My Friend.....
    Yes, unfortunately... If people really want to wake up just follow this case. It is honestly terrifying so most will not.
    A lot happened in court yesterday.
    Pete walked out. Judge made it abundantly clear she is not bound by sentencing guidelines of the plea deal.
    Judge is adverse to change of venue
    Trial date moved from the 10th to 30th tentatively wait and see if they can get untainted jury?
    Judge got warden on phone to address 6 strip searches a day abuse of the Bundy's.. ruled they would be moved to Henderson detention center.
    Eric Parker and Ryan Bundy's lawyer have made it very clear they want out. Ryan wants to defend himself which he is more than capable. Although it scares the crap out of the judge and prosecution. (My opinion) but he is very intelligent and effective. Not easy to silence.
    . Can't cover it all here but anyone willing to take the red pill and confront the truth this trial can be watched closely but there is a concerted effort to keep the truth out of the media. (Got to dig for people on the ground reporting). Vegas is truly where the gun battle is at the moment. More nefarious then one could even imagine. BORs no longer exist in a nutshell.
    Last edited by nlyric; 10-07-2017 at 01:13 PM.

I fear that we have already given our Government the power to enslave us and we have no way to defend ourselves from Tyranny, My Friend.....
    Unfortunately I think you are correct. We the people have let them get away with things for so long, all in the name of knowing whats better for us than we do, that it'll be a very long road to ever get our rights back. If we truly ever do.

Sorry, not sorry for what follows.

They came to my state, armed, and took over a federal building and historical site. They should be hanged as treasonous domestic terrorists.

They also destroyed historical artifacts at that site and in that federal building. There was no respect shown to the native peoples or the people of the great state of Oregon. They are pieces of excrement.

Maybe the Bundy's should've paid their bill to the BLM. They are the worst sort of welfare queens, grazing cattle on land that belongs to you and me. A privilege others pay for. But the Bundy's think they're better than that for some reason. They just want to take take take and cry patriotic freedoms.

Again, hang them as treasonous domestic terrorists.

Revolver

Quote Originally Posted by Renaldo View Post
    Sorry, not sorry for what follows.

They came to my state, armed, and took over a federal building and historical site. They should be hanged as treasonous domestic terrorists.

They also destroyed historical artifacts at that site and in that federal building. There was no respect shown to the native peoples or the people of the great state of Oregon. They are pieces of excrement.

Maybe the Bundy's should've paid their bill to the BLM. They are the worst sort of welfare queens, grazing cattle on land that belongs to you and me. A privilege others pay for. But the Bundy's think they're better than that for some reason. They just want to take take take and cry patriotic freedoms.

Again, hang them as treasonous domestic terrorists.
    Correction. They didn't take over a Federal anything.
    That land and building belong either to the state or private owner legally according to the law of the land.
    Same as the land Bundys and other ranchers cattle graze on.

The Federal government is barred by the Constitution from owning land within a state except for very specific reasons spelled out plainly in the COTUS.
    That is why the Fed judges are so adverse to the constitution being spoken of in the trials.
    If it's allowed in they have not even the appearance of a case.
    Apparently some jurors actually have read the Constitution. Likely that is why the Fed cannot get convictions in Oregon or Nevada despite repeated kangaroo trials with corrupt fed judges denying due process and constitutional rights to put on a defence
    You dont have to believe a train is coming to be run over by it.

Super Moderator
    One of the Kahunas

Ghost, you may not like the powers that the Federal government currently holds but the fact remains that the Supreme Court upholds the premise lots of land out west is controlled and administered by, and is treated as owned by, the feds.
    I am not completely unsympathetic, there is plenty I don't care for with our Federal government, I'm about done allowing your rants about it and all federal employees as well as ragging on local LEOs.
    Enjoy your vacation, use it to read something besides Alex Jones.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."
    Certified Armed Infidel

Preferred Site Supporter SC Dave's Avatar

You are getting mellow in your old age. Years ago the hammer would have dropped long ago.
    Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum