“Making “Wolfgang
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CZ

Mini Gun

Re: CZ

mines such a cream puff i hope i never find out!

for some reason i thought it was an 82 but i looked up 82 & 83 online and it came back that 82's are the military service model and 83's are commercial, after i posted the pic i see right on the slide it's an 82 in 32NAA ... ?

i tried to contact CZ for any info / literature on the model / chambering but no reply

quite a few make-overs on GB, some interesting, lots of candidates for make-overs too

Preferred Site Supporter Onelight's Avatar

If you haven’t looked around at cajun gun works your missing out I have put Cajuns trigger/action kits in 3 czs rami , 75 compact and sp01 and they have some of the best triggers of any semi autos I have fired.
    Good stuff , although from the looks of your target you don’t need any help.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin

VIP Site Supporter
    Cigars all around!

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBersaName View Post
    John: There is nothing to decide between the Beretta and the CZ P-07. Get the P-07! I promise you will not be sorry.
    Well, sorry to disappoint. I did not get the P07....

I got a PCR

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Well, sorry to disappoint. I did not get the P07....

I got a PCR
    Congrats on the PCR John. That is a weapon that will serve you well. Keep us informed on the range sessions and don't forget the pics.
    Montani Semper Liberi

VIP Site Supporter
    Cigars all around!

2_E4_D98_EF-7_C61-4_ED8-_B23_E-9741_F7_AF94_D2.jpg

Looks like the others, but came with 15 rounders instead of the flush 14.

Looking for a good appendix holster. I’ve come to like the ones with the “claw” or “wing” but the maker I buy doesn’t make for the PCR

Preferred Site Supporter OysterMan's Avatar

Congrats John on an excellent choice. My usual EDC for nearly 10yrs now has been a PCR with CT grips carried in a UBG 'Phaetos' holster. I've found it carries like a smaller gun but shoots like a bigger one.

First, a big hello to all !! I have not been on the site in over a year ( I think). Just want to say that I was not familiar with CZ until my friend brought his to the range about 5 years ago. My best endorsement for the CZ is that if we had a bad day at the range, we saved the CZ 75 for last. We always did very well with it and could them leave the range feeling good. Sorry to say I still don't own one, but one day... Oh one day I will.

I have always wanted a CZ 75 C. Was always low on funds when I found one.

However- last June I wound up with a little xtra cash....and I bought a CZ clone for about $340 otd. They are advertised as "authorized clones" what ever that means. They are made in Turkey by Canik and imported by TriStar. I was so impressed with it that I bought 3 more (different models) within a month. I have never been sorry.
    I highly recommend this gun. Absolutely nothing wrong with the CZ though..... it just costs more.

P.S. I added the Cool Hand grips....much thinner than originals. This gun is an excellent shooter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by brojohn; 09-12-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Is that the C-100 or C-120? I can never find ANY of those around my area! Five decent guns stores around me, and nobody carries any of the Caniks, except for the TP's and such.

That is the -100. I ordered it from Bud's.
    I search online when I want to buy.... I always look for a deal (if one is there). They ship it to a pawn shop close to me- I pay a $20 fee for the transfer.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123