“Making “Wolfgang

Thread: Will the Bersa Thunder 45 UC Alien Gear Holster also fit the Bersa Firestorm mini 45?

Will the Bersa Thunder 45 UC Alien Gear Holster also fit the Bersa Firestorm mini 45?

Does anybody know for sure if the Alien Gear Holsters for the Thunder 45 uc will work for the Mini Firestorm? There are quite a few holsters that do fit both like Galco leather or Fobus (composite) paddle holsters just to name 2. I have asked the Alien Gear customer service and they had "no notes" if it was compatible. But the 2 pistols are to me almost identical except the trigger guard and rail cut. As for size they are almost the same down to .01" according to the specs. Any help is appreciated as I really would like to buy an Alien Gear holster. Thank you in advance.

Official Bersa Chat Greeter
    VIP Site Benefactor

Re: Will the Bersa Thunder 45 UC Alien Gear Holster also fit the Bersa Firestorm mini

Welcome to Bersa Chat Vinnyh2222. Yes, it will. The round trigger guard will fit in the area for the square guard, but visa versa may not work. The smaller muzzle of the Firestorm may fit a little loose in the bottom of the holster, but I don't think you'll notice a difference.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Re: Will the Bersa Thunder 45 UC Alien Gear Holster also fit the Bersa Firestorm mini

Ok thank you very much i greatly appreciate the info. The alien gear have adjustable retention so I can always tighten up the muzzle side slightly if need be. Has anyone heard that the firestorm/thunder 45 fit in sig p228 holsters? A guy in another forum said "every sig p228 holster he's ever tried both in has fit very well". I can see a resemblance in the 2 but never read that before.

Well I ordered my Cloak Mod OWB holster and mag carrier so when it comes in (shipping between june 2nd - 4th) i will update the thread with how well it fits. Thanks again for the answer.