Threatened Gun Owners Push Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threatened Gun Owners Push Back

In Lewis County, Washington, they've even got the sheriff and prosecutor on their side. After a 1,000-man rally against the I-594 private background check law, authorities sent word that they will go after criminal offenders only.

http://bearingarms.com/will-comply-p...e-594-written/
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Re: Threatened Gun Owners Push Back

If obama can disreguard the laws of this nation Then the citizens have same right. What would Feds do if even 50% of Americans refused to file Income tax this year.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
      If obama can disreguard the laws of this nation Then the citizens have same right. What would Feds do if even 50% of Americans refused to file Income tax this year.
      The problem with that is they owe most of us money back.

Comment

I don't know how wide spread it was, but there was a revolt against taxes about 30 years or so back. People filed W4 forms with enough dependents claimed so their employers didn't withhold taxes. Then, since the law only specified FILING a return, they filed a blank form, signed it & sent them in, claiming that information asked for on the form was an invasion of privacy. All the government did was to single out a couple of the leaders & make examples of them. The rest of them caved.

During that time, I seriously considered doing the W4 thing & plop the money it saved me into CDs, etc. & when tax time rolled around, file my return showing correct dependents & pay what I owed. I'd have use of my money instead of the government & gain the interest it earned. Problem is the ******** can penalize you for underpayment of taxes during the year.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
          Depends on which 50% - the half that owes no taxes or the half that does. But a little budget deficit never stopped a Democrat.
          Certified Armed Infidel
          كافر

Comment

Working...
          X