WA Gun Owners Hold Largest Civil Disobedience Rally in History

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WA Gun Owners Hold Largest Civil Disobedience Rally in History

Threw I-594 anti-gun law right back in the lawmakers' faces.

http://www.truthandaction.org/larges...ricas-history/
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Re: WA Gun Owners Hold Largest Civil Disobedience Rally in History

This old news. Guess just reaching TN. Need to at least move from mules to horses to get your news. A bit faster .

I agree with those people but we need this in all 50 states Stand up to all forms of Government . Because in todays world , from local to Federal. They are walking on your rights.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Re: WA Gun Owners Hold Largest Civil Disobedience Rally in History

One thing I noticed- the writer did point out- that there were over a thousand "armed" protesters and nothing was looted or burned!

BUT.......whats next?

Will they try to repeal/overturn the new law? They still need to do something. With a couple thousand people in a peaceful protest- no one gets arrested, but what about one guy alone- carrying without a permit?
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
      X