Fake Gun Store Scares Off 1st Time Buyers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake Gun Store Scares Off 1st Time Buyers

Take a look at the new tactic that an anti-2A group is using on the sheeple.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...t-time-buyers/
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Re: Fake Gun Store Scares Off 1st Time Buyers

Once the word gets around via the 'net, they'll have a great business with operating costs, but no sales. I kinda like that idea. In fact, maybe the table could be turned on them by flooding their store with fake customers, causing them to hire more help, but never buy anything.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I don't know... I'd give it back..... "Yeah whatever, it's just what I was looking for. I'll take it".

Wonder if they actually have an FFL?

I wonder, what local laws come into play, when a customer is actually interested still and they refuse a sale.

And I never watch videos, my volume is muted. So sorry if the video makes any points I should know.
      Walk a mile in my shoes, and you will be at the range.

Comment

Originally posted by Marty8613 View Post
        I don't know... I'd give it back..... "Yeah whatever, it's just what I was looking for. I'll take it".

Wonder if they actually have an FFL?

I wonder, what local laws come into play, when a customer is actually interested still and they refuse a sale.

And I never watch videos, my volume is muted. So sorry if the video makes any points I should know.
        Great points. And do they comply with the state laws? In CT you must have a Carry Permit to even handle a gun in a store. Don't know where these guys are but I still ownder how many laws they are breaking.
        I don't like videos either. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well I'd take a few pictures and a couple of thousand readble words to a dvideo any day. That's the problem with today's Internet - videos every where you turn and starting automatically tearing up bandwidth.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

It seems like a lot of expense to change a small number of peoples minds. I realize they have a lot of money on their side, but I am glad they are using it in such an inefficient manner.
          What is best in life? The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Comment

Here's a little more on the story from the NRA.. https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015...-gun-ownership
            A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Working...
            X