Gun owners liability insurance.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun owners liability insurance.

They just keep on trying. The IL Legislature tried to get gun owner's liability insurance 3 or 4 yrs ago but it never went anywhere.
    http://thehill.com/regulation/243425...arry-insurance
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Re: Gun owners liability insurance.

Liability to who?
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
      Liability to who?
      The S-Bag and his family,after you stop him from killing you,your family or anyone.They have a right to be compensated!!! Don't they ?????
      Are You Ready America ????
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Brings up and interesting question. In the home of both insurance and guns in the US, why doesn't Connecticut have this already? Especially since it has gone so far libtard.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Seems I have received flyers from the NRA about firearm liability insurance?.
          TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

This is just another way of finding out who owns firearms to get them registered and lead to confiscation...
            A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by clag39 View Post
              This is just another way of finding out who owns firearms to get them registered and lead to confiscation...

I think they already have that info. I'm sure the ATF has been collecting it for years, maybe from the first day that the form 4473 has been required. Can we really believe our government when they tell us that those records stay at the gun store? They can walk into a GS & ask to see their records, anytime & as often as they want, without any specific reason.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

What kind of policy would I have to get as a cop? And would it be provided by my department since they require me to carry a gun? Or would they make me leave it at the department to reduce the liability? Would my rates be higher due to the higher likelihood of using/handling the gun?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                  What kind of policy would I have to get as a cop? And would it be provided by my department since they require me to carry a gun? Or would they make me leave it at the department to reduce the liability? Would my rates be higher due to the higher likelihood of using/handling the gun?

I have my firearm liability insurance through Texas Law Shield.
                  TLS is NOT a reimbersment scheme.
                  We sprung for the extra bail bond adn expert witness protection as well.
                  It is NOT expensive. When you consider what it can cost to defend you
                  self-defense, it's down right cheap!
                  http://www.texaslawshield.com/

There is a similar outfit for law enforcement officers
                  http://www.uslawshieldleo.com/
                  You might want to check into that and see how it works.
                  Well Armed Christian Soldier!

Comment

I wonder if they'll ever mandate that thugs have liability insurance.
                    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I wonder if insurance companies will include it in their discount for "bundling"?

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

If progressive offers it, would it include conjugal visits from Flo if you end up incarcerated?

Comment

Originally posted by cgchad View Post
                          If progressive offers it, would it include conjugal visits from Flo if you end up incarcerated?
                          Not sure but likely would include bending you over without even a kiss if they are anything like Geico. Take your money and offer as little help as possible when and if you need it. Okay <rant off>
                          Certified Armed Infidel .
                          WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
                          45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Comment

All insurance companies are like that.
                            Government sponsored scams.

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                              John, good questions. I have belonged to http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/home-page for several years. I was used to having pilot's insurance thru AOPA and was looking for some type of insurance when I first got my CPL - these were the first people I found and they were just starting up. I talked to Gila Hayes on the phone and decided they fit my needs. They seemed like regular type gun people with an idea, not a major company trying to sell insurance. They write a lot of educational articles and do a lot of training. $125/year for individual membership.

I'm not a lawyer so don't pay too much attention to my advice ... but does the city attorney represent you in court or represent the city? Do you have union lawyers to help you?? It seems to me that it might be good to have someone that has the sole responsibility to watch out for your best interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X