NY looking to restrict ammo sales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NY looking to restrict ammo sales

New York lawmakers introduced a bill that would seriously limit the amount of ammo people in that state can purchase.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rict-gun-ammo/
    What is best in life? The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Re: NY looking to restrict ammo sales

Thats sad.
    Perhaps the good people should all just pack up and move.

I hear my neighbor shooting now.....2 different guns. He must have had a good Christmas!
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

As a former New York State resident I have to tell you 99% of the state is good, it's once you get south and east in liberal land that it gets bad. We love to hunt and fish and shoot and love the outdoors.
      Gunowner99
      NRA Endowment Life Member
      Bersa Thunder 380 Plus

Comment

My cardiologists is from upstate NY. He is a good Dr, and a good person.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by Gunowner99 View Post
          As a former New York State resident I have to tell you 99% of the state is good, it's once you get south and east in liberal land that it gets bad. We love to hunt and fish and shoot and love the outdoors.
          You'll find that with most of the liberal bastions. A geographically small, dense city or two controlling the rest of the state. Examples all over the country.

Stoopid phone.
          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

If this Bill passes,you can only buy 2x the amount of ammo your gun holds every 3 months.Soooo if you own a six shooter,you can only buy 12 rounds every 90 days.Oh what fun !!!!!!
            Are You Ready America ????
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Doesn't that 99% of the state elect their own reps for state government?
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Land area not population so unfortunately no.
                Gunowner99
                NRA Endowment Life Member
                Bersa Thunder 380 Plus

Comment

Originally posted by BernMan View Post
                  If this Bill passes,you can only buy 2x the amount of ammo your gun holds every 3 months.Soooo if you own a six shooter,you can only buy 12 rounds every 90 days.Oh what fun !!!!!!
                  So the result would be inexperienced shooters? Can't buy enough ammo to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Walk a mile in my shoes, and you will be at the range.

Comment

That is essentially denying the right to bear arms. Sounds like CT, PA and NJ may be seeing a lot of customers crossing the borders on ammo runs.

Comment

Sounds like a business opportunity to me. Selling ammo out of the trunk.

Seriously, how could that even be regulated? Another liberal idea that wastes taxpayer funds.

Comment

Land area not population so unfortunately no.
                        Similar to IL. The State of IL has approx. 58,000 square miles, Chicago "Metro" area has approx 11,000 square miles, but has approx 87% of the population.
                        TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Originally posted by ParaCav View Post
                          Similar to IL. The State of IL has approx. 58,000 square miles, Chicago "Metro" area has approx 11,000 square miles, but has approx 87% of the population.
                          MD has just a few cities that control 90% of the state. The state is so gerrymandered that R areas are not that big. There are some "districts" that are not even contiguous land to protect the D's control. You know a neighborhood here, one over there. Really stupid. Then the LIV keep voting for D's. Most R's in MD vote, but we know it does little to no good.

Comment

We solve that problem here in Wyoming simply by not having any "Metro" areas. Our biggest city is Cheyenne with a whopping 62,845 people.
                            What is best in life? The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Comment

So you are saying the chicago metro area is the only area that elects reps? The other 58K sq miles don't elect their own rep?
                              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                              X