Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are "We the people" now a minority?

Interesting question...

Is the majority of the population employed by, or directly dependent on, big government?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/xOAgT8L_BqQ
    Well Armed Christian Soldier!

Re: Are "We the people" now a minority?

Scary!!
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

22 million government employees, that's staggering! Nearly double the number of manufacturing employees in the US. http://cnsnews.com/news/article/tere...-manufacturing
      Certified Armed Infidel
      كافر

Comment

I've known for years that we have the biggest and best government that money can buy. Only Ted Cruz is talking about reducing departments, ie. Energy, Education and IRS.

https://www.tedcruz.org/five-for-freedom/
        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Does that 22M include the contractors?

Comment

Yet Border Patrol is short 300 officers and they want to lay some more off. Their blaming Trump for latest run at border. He going to build a WALL Must work Hungary build one and they have the Muslin problem under control now . So no matter what jerk off in white house says . It will stop illegal Dem voters.
            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
              Yet Border Patrol is short 300 officers and they want to lay some more off. Their blaming Trump for latest run at border. He going to build a WALL Must work Hungary build one and they have the Muslin problem under control now . So no matter what jerk off in white house says . It will stop illegal Dem voters.
              It is not how many or how few BP agents we have, the head of BP recently testified before congress and was asked about complaints from the agents via their union about being told to catch and release - do not detain, do not transport. The answer was something to the effect "we all have bosses and if they don't want to do what their bosses tell them, then maybe they should find another job". Really??? They AND their bosses (all the way up to the Pres) took an oath to UPHOLD and ENFORCE the Laws and the Constitution. Last time I checked, it is NOT optional. It is MANDATORY.

I say that we get Repubs in office and replace EVERY SINGLE DEM working in the Gov't with 1) a smaller org chart and 2) people who WILL uphold the laws and Constitution of These United States. Anyone that would vote for Hillary OR Bernie is not American and are too stupid to vote or hold these positions.

Comment

Working...
              X