BILL OF RIGHTS - CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BILL OF RIGHTS - CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS

Ok... But I guess you missed my point locked up on a detail, call it what you want the rule of the 18th went away.. And with the the perfect storm so could any other. And if the courts and justice depts won't support it or the law in general, then they are all meaningless.. Hell even the 1st is under almost as much fire as the second is now. "They" are even doing it to them selfs.. Times they are a changing..

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
      Ok... But I guess you missed my point locked up on a detail, call it what you want the rule of the 18th went away.. And with the the perfect storm so could any other. And if the courts and justice depts won't support it or the law in general, then they are all meaningless.. Hell even the 1st is under almost as much fire as the second is now. "They" are even doing it to them selfs.. Times they are a changing..
      No, I understood what you posted. You are correct, the 18th is repealed. I just found it strange that an Amendment has to be repealed by another Amendment. And it seems strange to me that the 18th is still listed in the Bill of Rights? They could use a disclaimer or draw line through it or something . Also, the 4th amendment is being attacked.
      TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Wow, Hitlery says the unborn have no rights. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...constitutiona/

But convicted killers here illegally probably do.
        Certified Armed Infidel
        كافر

Comment

I always thought that the Bill of rights (1st 10 amendments) were and are not open for change. I am not sure where I got that from and may need to go back and study again as I don't see anything referencing my memory of such.
          Certified Armed Infidel .
          WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
          45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Comment

"Bill of Rights" - when it comes to the 2A, most states think it is the "Bill of Suggestions Not to be Taken Seriously"

Comment

Working...
            X