CA - more gun laws

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CA - more gun laws

CA lawmakers are at it again. More gun restrictions.
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-p...419-story.html
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-p...htmlstory.html
    Last edited by ParaCav; 04-20-2016, 08:42 AM.
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Re: CA - more gun laws

shocking...........................not

Do the story where billary drove off a cliff!
    Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

That's right! What I remember is they got the guns illegally & the laws at that time didn't stop them. So 5 more laws will?
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
        That's right! What I remember is they got the guns illegally & the laws at that time didn't stop them. So 5 more laws will?
        Don't you realize by now than the legislatures, politicians and political administrations don't have to be logical, or even make any sense? Remember, "It's for the children"......................................... ......................
        W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
        NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI9tov6A2DI

Comment

The bill prohibits the sale of semiautomatic, centerfire rifles with a “bullet button,” a recessed button that, when pressed, allows removal of the magazine. Those who already own them must register them with the state as assault rifles.

“For years, gun owners have been able to circumvent California’s assault weapons law by using a small tool to quickly eject and reload an ammunition magazine,” [Democratic state Sens. Isadore]Hall said.
            Doubleyou tee eff????????????

Better not tell them about that dangerous solvent in the public reservoirs, dihydrogen monoxide. They'll want to ban that next.
            Certified Armed Infidel
            كافر

Comment

All of the laws fly in the face of Heller and McDonald. Just because a weapon has some feature, you still cannot ban it. PERIOD. The only thing these moronic laws do is cause the judicial system to be overloaded with lawsuits to undo them because they are unconstitutional and causing NRA and all of the law abiding citizens to spend their millions to protect against the tyranny of these fools.

It also causes those with the means to do so, buy online or drive to OR,NV or AZ to purchase them. Most already must do something like that as so many guns shops have closed down in the state of Commifornia due the relentless attack from that state's legislature.

Comment

I thought you had to reside in the state where you buy from, hence the requirement to transfer with a 4473. Legally, anyway. Private sales notwithstanding.
                Certified Armed Infidel
                كافر

Comment

Originally posted by John_R View Post
                  I thought you had to reside in the state where you buy from, hence the requirement to transfer with a 4473. Legally, anyway. Private sales notwithstanding.
                  handguns yes, long guns can be purchased in adjoining states complying with the laws of the state of residency

Comment

Save America Nuke Ca. The few 100 good people loss to save rest of America small price .
                    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

It's a shame these fools don't realize/acknowledge that laws do NOT prevent crime. Laws only provide a penalty for those who break the law and commit crimes.

Sometimes well educated people can be so damn stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by rangefinder View Post
                        It's a shame these fools don't realize/acknowledge that laws do NOT prevent crime. Laws only provide a penalty for those who break the law and commit crimes.

Sometimes well educated people can be so damn stupid.
                        Sadly, I think they DO realize it. They use the argument it is for the safety of the children. If they cared that much about children, they wouldn't stand for so many of them being murdered in the womb. It's all about the liberal's driving need to control those around them. When sane people don't like a product, they merely abstain from using it & maybe let other people know why it's a bad product. If a liberal doesn't like a product, they've gotta make a law against it so no one can use it. They must resort to law, because they can't offer any viable reason not to use it.
                        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                          ...It's all about the liberal's driving need to control those around them...
                          That's all there is to it. Seems like the more ignorant they are, the stronger their desire to control others.
                          Certified Armed Infidel
                          كافر

Comment

Working...
                          X