Another 2nd Amendment Idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 2nd Amendment Idiot

This has to be the stupidest comment I have every read.

Huffpost Politics: by Justin Curmi
    The main problem with the notion of self-defense is it imposes on justice, for everyone has the right for a fair trial. Therefore, using a firearm to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his or her rights
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/justin..._9772428.html?
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Re: Another 2nd Amendment Idiot

This is typical Liberal " logic"

Comment

And I have the right to not have some jackwad threaten mine or my families life.
      This guy is a special kind of stupid, ain't he!!??
      (3) Bersa Thunder .380's
      ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
      ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
      ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
      <And a 9rd mag for each>

تناول المزيد من لحم الخنزير المقدد

Comment

And this person actually thinks he's making sense.

Comment

Look on the bright side. If someone succeeds in murdering you, a violation of rights charge gets tacked on to them......except if you're in your mama's womb. But on the other hand, that would deprive her of her pro-choice maternal rights as well and quite possibly a violation of Obamacare. Man, that BG is screwed!

Unless he's a juvey.
          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Murder: Illegal
            Abortion: legal

So we rename murder as post-birth-abortion. Now the attacker has no reason to stand fair trial and there is no need of self defense aaand USA becomes murder free. Safest place in the world!

Vote Hitlary!

Comment

Oh the hypocritical stupidity that abounds with these morons. 95% of all liberals who get attacked strangely change their minds on what is acceptable.

Abortion should be renamed to its truest definition: Child Sacrifice. These same liberal morons think that once the child is born and outside of the womb that NOW they "deserve" some special treatment - "Oh, its for the CHILDREN"... There is technically no difference in killing a child in the womb - because it is "inconvenient", and taking that SAME child, once born, and placing it on an altar and stabbing it to death. Oh the hypocrisy runs deep...

Comment

Liberals enable evil because they think the devil doesn't get a fair shake. It's really that simple.

And when you read about how the globalist elites and top level masons who run the world are satan worshippers, the dots get connected.
                Certified Armed Infidel
                كافر

Comment

I'm still wishing we had "Like" buttons on here. Sometimes you just don't have anything new to add, but want to hit that button. So, "Like" on above comments. The hypocrisy is truly unbelievable. I've been seeing it in spades the past couple of weeks, many of them stealing the exact arguments being used by conservatives against excessive gun control.

Comment

Originally posted by guns4me View Post
                    Oh the hypocritical stupidity that abounds with these morons. 95% of all liberals who get attacked strangely change their minds on what is acceptable.

Abortion should be renamed to its truest definition: Child Sacrifice. These same liberal morons think that once the child is born and outside of the womb that NOW they "deserve" some special treatment - "Oh, its for the CHILDREN"... There is technically no difference in killing a child in the womb - because it is "inconvenient", and taking that SAME child, once born, and placing it on an altar and stabbing it to death. Oh the hypocrisy runs deep...
                    The name for abortion was "infanticide" - the killing of infants. It was and still is a crime. But if we call it something else, something less damning, it will make the the irresponsible mothers seem less liable and the doctors (murderers) more conscionable. Just typical liberal logic.

Comment

Deprived of a right to a fair trial, huh. I shoot him = G-d gives him a fair trial.
                      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
                      X