Some Good News for IL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Good News for IL

Gov Rauner has given the OK for legislators to open up current ccw laws. Nothing has been reported on it that I can find, other than both pro and anti-gunners are un-happy with it? So what's new about that?
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...710-story.html
    Last edited by ParaCav; 04-27-2016, 07:48 PM.
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Re: Some Good News for IL

Is this some new clarification, or are you talking about the preemption that was included in the CCW Law?

Comment

That was my bad, trying to read two articles at the same time. I corrected my post and added a link.. Thank you.
      Last edited by ParaCav; 04-27-2016, 08:10 PM.
      TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Il a disaster . All the states, that have good working CC laws . They could have copied. But no they cobble together a mess and will spend 50 years correcting and still have nothing worth while .
        I talked to what left of family in IL last week. They hate the state. But NOW use excuse to old to move to better state. BS ! To late to move when their putting you in ground . IL CA MD NJ NY anti gun and not fit places to live . People to brained washed to leave and those that do leave . Then try to change new place into what they fled .
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Working...
        X