Machine Gun Ownership 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Machine Gun Ownership 101

I thought the topic was explained well here and worth the 10 minutes, especially for those of us who may not be particularly Class III/NFA savvy.

This video goes into the ownership of machine guns and the paperwork necessary as well as auto-sears, (DIAS and Lightning Link) and the Slide-Fire alternative. It explains why they are so expensive and how come we see new ones, when we're told new ones are not allowed, all over the internet and television.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNTEu3kTXrI

Re: Machine Gun Ownership 101

You can blame the great Republican president Ronald Reagan, for the sky high prices for machine guns today. He froze them to those that were registered in 1986 . Those that weren't registered today will get you in cross bar hotel if caught. . All this did was drive the prices out of sight.
    Also His support for the 1994 Assault Weapon Ban pushed the ban to its two vote margin of victory — according to two of the Congressmen who made the difference. .

He's another one that get to much credit for being a great president. Better than any Bush but still didn't walk on water .
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

You got that right MT.
      We legal-gun loving Californianos will never forget the Mulford act he signed into law back in '68.
      Back then folks could legally have a loaded truck gun and open carry as well.

Comment

Good video, informative.

Comment

Working...
        X