TRUMP / CLINTON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRUMP / CLINTON

After watching the election I believe if Hillary would have supported our 2nd Amendment rights we could be seeing her as the President Elect.
    When watching the Election Map it looks more like a Gun Rights Map more or less.
    I seen on one of the forums that if all the gun people voted Trump would win and its looking as if it is true.
    THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT HELP SAVE MY GUN RIGHTS
    Dick Harding
    Boise ID
    Thunder 40 Pro HC
    Thunder 40 Pro UC
    Thunder 380cc

Re: TRUMP / CLINTON

May be if she was such a lying bitch about everything. She might have stood a better chance.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Originally posted by Large1 View Post
      After watching the election I believe if Hillary would have supported our 2nd Amendment rights we could be seeing her as the President Elect.
      When watching the Election Map it looks more like a Gun Rights Map more or less.
      I seen on one of the forums that if all the gun people voted Trump would win and its looking as if it is true.
      My call is that she views the Constitution as a document that can be interpreted to foster her "world view," and nothing more.
      If she hadn't come across with the attitude that "I deserve this," things could have been a lot less divisional. It turns out that she wasn't the anointed one, despite what she thought. It was mostly her arrogance that got her.
      Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. -William Pitt (1759-1806)

Comment

She only supports the 2nd Amendment rights of gangs, thugs, drug cartels, and her special bodyguards. She would never support 2A rights for the rest of us.
        Certified Armed Infidel
        كافر

Comment

Not sure and no one will know for at least the next 4 years. I think her plan was to make the SC heavy liberal and let them destroy the 1st, 2nd and 5th Amendments.
          TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Well I guess we can go dredge up all those guns lost in the boating accidents.
            Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by Large1 View Post
              I honestly wish it were so.
              However this election was more then just 2A rights.

As a small example:
              The current admin didn't make new laws on the books regarding sodomite marriage. Scotus only interpreted the current laws on the books and made sodomite marriage legal. That's all it took.

I hope this country gets back on track and fast.

Comment

And to think Obama was about to loose his namesake as the greatest gun salesman of all time, and now we might have the worst gun salesman coming on board, I sure hope so.

Comment

What we're going to see is the Bloombergites and Brady bunchers shifting their money to attack rights at the state level. Divide and conquer. Pay close attention to you state and local poles and be ready to oppose any attempts at restrictions at that level.

Comment

Working...
                  X