FLL Airport Shooting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FLL Airport Shooting

I usually flew Delta. It may even come down to who checks the bag. I always just take a box of ammo and zero problems.

Stoopid phone.
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

The whole thing is the FBI screwed up. He should have been put on the no-fly list when he contacted the FBI in the first place.

This administration's FBI is starting to look bad in more ways than one.

Federal Blotched Investigation.
      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

On 9/11, the terrorists used weapons that were legal to take on board & the poor screeners were crucified over it. Seems I remember bush claiming by making the screeners federal employees, they would do a better job.

I think we can expect to see efforts to make it illegal to have both a firearm & ammo on a flight, if not to ban firearms on flights, all together.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Something is seriously wrong when it's often announced that these people were on the authorities radar. There needs to be new radar or new operators.
          Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by SC Dave View Post
            Something is seriously wrong when it's often announced that these people were on the authorities radar. There needs to be new radar or new operators.
            I think it's just par for gubmit types. There's a reason they don't have jobs in the real world. I've watched documentaries leading up to Pearl Harbor on 12-7-41 & it was like a comedy of errors.
            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Government jobs are clogged with PC and private companies are not far behind. Before I retired, part of my teaching curriculum included diversity training. I felt like a hypocrite, but it was required that I preach it while all of the mechanics rolled their eyes and snickered. Then we got down to subject matter which pertained to aircraft airworthiness and what they were really hired to do.
              Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I just read where a guy's Macbook stopped a bullet that the airport shooter meant for him.

I guess it's true.....an Apple a day keeps the doctor away.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/apple/m...rida-shooting/

Comment

What was he shooting, a .22? I haven't actually read what kind of gun it was.

I suppose on the one hand, the FBI etc. get thousands of whackos passing through their offices, and if ten get back on the streets their batting average is pretty good. And on the other hand, the anti-gunners always say, "If it saves just one life..."

If he watched ISIS videos, and became brainwashed by them, why aren't we banning ISIS videos? The 1st Amendment is no less sacred than the 2nd.

Why aren't we banning ISIS? I believe Trump will "ban" them permanently.
                  Certified Armed Infidel
                  كافر

Comment

I believe they showed a pic of the gun, if I'm not thinking of something else- it looked to something like a Walther PPX/CCP? with a slightly extended mag.
                    I assumed 9mm?
                    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by John_R View Post
                      What was he shooting, a .22? I haven't actually read what kind of gun it was.
                      Originally posted by brojohn View Post
                      I believe they showed a pic of the gun, if I'm not thinking of something else- it looked to something like a Walther PPX/CCP? with a slightly extended mag.
                      I assumed 9mm?
                      He used a Walther PPS. I've read a couple of stories that confirm it was a Walther 9mm, but The Truth About Guns was on it from Day One.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...n-walther-pps/

Comment

They reported he had attacked his wife and instead of jail, he got "anger management" courses. I can teach most of these bozo's "anger management" - give me some water and a bucket...

Comment

Working...
                        X