Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National reciprocity petition

Originally posted by Rev_Les View Post
    Yeah, I know this is a few days old, and I have to pass on this as well. Can anyone name one thing that the govt. has gotten involved in that it didn't screw the pooch on?
    Yeah, I kinda see your point.

Comment

The law would be unconstitutional in several ways.
      Violates the 10A.
      And requires states to violate the 2A instead of abiding by it.
      You dont have to believe a train is coming to be run over by it.

Comment

If this passes, who wants to be first to go into NY, MD, NJ, MA. or Ca carrying. We will need a volunteer to take through the years of court proceedings and appeals!
        Sorry looks back.
        Worry looks around.
        Faith looks up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer1270
          I'll volunteer to go to NY,,, Oh,, Wait a minute,, I'm already in NY...
          LOL, I bet all 3 of you permit holders in NY are not gonna like sharing your status with us Texans come to visit.. BTW, I know 2 of the 3 (you and Donald) who's the other one?

Comment

If it passes I would not carry in NY, NJ, CA and some of the other almost republiks. I'm originally from NY. I've traveled in that state, under military orders and my weapons listed on my orders. Still there were two attempts to take them from me by law enforcement. And I was one of the good guys.

Comment

Nationwide Constitutional carry is the only thing I would support. Gov't is out of it, and anyone can carry in any state if they're legally able to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by Nakyak View Post
                Nationwide Constitutional carry is the only thing I would support. Gov't is out of it, and anyone can carry in any state if they're legally able to do so.
                Agreed bro.
                Of course if scotus would do it's job and declare all gun laws violate the 2A , which they do, we would have constitutional carry in all states and locationI nationwide.
                As laid out in the BOR over 200 yrs ago.
                You dont have to believe a train is coming to be run over by it.

Comment

Working...
                X