X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Law Enforcement thinks about gun control

Interesting survey.....

Click HERE for PoliceOne.com survey results

Moderator's Note: PoliceOne’s Gun Policy & Law Enforcement survey was conducted between March 4
    and March 13, 2013
    , receiving 15,595 responses from verified police professionals
    across all ranks and department sizes.
    Last edited by pollyb; 03-19-2018, 06:41 PM. Reason: Add Moderator's Note
    (3) Bersa Thunder .380's
    ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
    ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
    ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
    <And a 9rd mag for each>

تناول المزيد من لحم الخنزير المقدد

Re: What Law Enforcement thinks about gun control

Makes sense to me.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbuzzin View Post
      Interesting survey.....
      An interesting thing about such survey's is that they are only valid at their immediate completion because of many momentary variables (i.e. circumstantial and political atmospheric conditions).
      Long story short, jab is a male.
      Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by pollyb View Post
        An interesting thing about such survey's is that they are only valid at their immediate completion because of many momentary variables (i.e. circumstantial and political atmospheric conditions).
        Good point.
        As a side note, 3 months before this was conducted was the Newtown school shooting in Connecticut, which could contribute to some of the responses.

Sent from where ever I was when I sent it.
        (3) Bersa Thunder .380's
        ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
        ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
        ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
        <And a 9rd mag for each>

تناول المزيد من لحم الخنزير المقدد

Comment

We have enough gun laws in this Country now, including the background check. The problem is not enough laws, etc. The problem is the people who are supposed to in force what we have now, are not doing their job, including the FBI. The background check has almost a full page of questions to answer that if marked "yes" result in not allowing the person to buy a firearm. Do our Feds in charge of background checks really believe a felon is going to answer "YES" on any of these questions?
          TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Originally posted by ParaCav View Post
            We have enough gun laws in this Country now, including the background check. The problem is not enough laws, etc. The problem is the people who are supposed to in force what we have now, are not doing their job, including the FBI. The background check has almost a full page of questions to answer that if marked "yes" result in not allowing the person to buy a firearm. Do our Feds in charge of background checks really believe a felon is going to answer "YES" on any of these questions?
            And one issue with NICS is that the Obama DoJ purged 500,000 "felons" names from the database because the way some law was written, they couldn't determine whether or not they had crossed state lines or some such crap.

Comment

Working...
            X