Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberal 9th Circuit upholds right to OPEN carry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberal 9th Circuit upholds right to OPEN carry.

See the story:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...nt-ruling.html

So, I wonder what that means for states like CA, NY, CT and MD. In MD, you have to practically dismantle your weapon and put it in a case in the trunk to "transport" it to the range or gunsmith. It must be unloaded - defined as the ammo cannot be in the same container as the weapon and certainly not in the magazine. Even though the mag is in a different container from the actual gun, in some jurisdictions, it is still considered a loaded weapon.

Re: Liberal 9th Circuit upholds right to OPEN carry.

Shocking news. Maybe they banned something that was in the water supply giving the judges a few more braincells?

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

From the story:

Judge Diarmuid O’Scannlain wrote in his opinion that “for better or for worse, the Second Amendment does protect a right to carry a firearm in public for self-defense.”
      For better or for worse? Sounds like he isn't 100% sold on the 2A's benefit to the public, but darn it, it's in the Constitution.
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Yep! That pesky Constitution. If only we could ignore it and get away with it.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
          Yep! That pesky Constitution. If only we could ignore it and get away with it.
          Exactly what Obama said.
          I could get my agenda done in the white house if it wasn't for an old outdated constitution
          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

A sign of the times? A sign of acceptance of Kavanaugh as a Justice? Tis was a case about Hawaii denying a man a concealed carry permit and it would up with this position. And if I recall correctly while this was a 3 judge panel the entire Court 2 years ago ruled the other way. We haven't heard the last of this.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
            X