1 Million New Felons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Million New Felons

New Jersey's magazine ban ain't working! I guess it's to much to hope the citizens there realize they were responsible for voting the gun grabbers into office & do something about it next election.

Working from Marty's computer, this one is better.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...efuse-obey-ban
    Last edited by mitchr; 12-25-2018, 05:10 PM.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Link no work for me?
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Sorry Brojohn. I couldn't test it because my 'puter will not allow me to open links. I have to copy & paste a link in my browser, then it'll open for me. I just tried it & it works for me. Maybe someone else can find the story & post a working link.

Anyway, story is that despite NJ's new law which bans some magazines, no one is turning them in. It seems they've estimated a million owners, although I don't know how they would come up with that number. As usual for media, a number just out of the air to make the story sound good?

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Might try this one. 'Course, as stated, I can't test it.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...efuse-obey-ban

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Both links work for me. Of course I'll find out later if I have a new virus

But it's unlikely the residents will think they did it to themselves. It is New Jersey, after all, and they can always blame cheating politics,
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by groberts View Post
            Both links work for me. Of course I'll find out later if I have a new virus

But it's unlikely the residents will think they did it to themselves. It is New Jersey, after all, and they can always blame cheating politics,
            Funny how the voters, from places like this, never seem to be able to get rid of their crappy politicians.

Comment

Working...
            X