Apology to all service members....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apology to all service members....

In response to what is happening in Pittsburgh in regards to our 2nd Amendment rights....
    It is with a sad heart that I must apologize to all our service members, past and present, who either have given the ultimate sacrifice or who have put their lives on the line for our freedom.
    There are sad excuses of so called Americans who are treating our freedoms as if they are something that can just be thrown away.... to be written off as if they mean nothing.
    These people have zero respect for what you have fought for. Zero respect for what our founding fathers endured in order to come up with our Constitution.
    Our freedoms are what make this a great country. A country like no other. A country worth fighting for.
    Yet these ridiculous excuses of government officials rape the Constitution for nothing but personal gain. Their ideas of laws to protect American citizens are nothing but feel good actions which will do absolutely nothing to quench the evil in our country. These laws will only succeed in quenching the ability of law abiding citizens to do what they must to keep the evil in check.
    So please, on behalf of those trying to turn our freedoms that you've fought for into past history, accept my apologies. For they care not of the dedication our service members have given to ensure these freedoms.

(3) Bersa Thunder .380's
    ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
    ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
    ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
    <And a 9rd mag for each>

تناول المزيد من لحم الخنزير المقدد

Was that rain we had yesterday, or the tears of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and the others? Possibly Ben Franklin, who warned that they'd given us a Republic, if we could keep it. We couldn't. Sorry. We held out quite a while, but as the country's collective IQ plummets, there's little we can do to protect people from themselves.
    Certified Armed Infidel
    كافر

Comment

Originally posted by John_R View Post
      Was that rain we had yesterday, or the tears of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and the others? Possibly Ben Franklin, who warned that they'd given us a Republic, if we could keep it. We couldn't. Sorry. We held out quite a while, but as the country's collective IQ plummets, there's little we can do to protect people from themselves.
      Amen.............I could not have said it better.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Context? I havenít heard and found nothing on my news app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Walk a mile in my shoes, and you will be at the range.

Comment

I think this is what he is referring to. Pittsburgh took it on themselves to ban AR15 type weapons, regardless of the fact that Pennsylvania forbids cities to set gun control laws. Lawsuits already started.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/09/71140...up-court-fight
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
            I think this is what he is referring to. Pittsburgh took it on themselves to ban AR15 type weapons, regardless of the fact that Pennsylvania forbids cities to set gun control laws. Lawsuits already started.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/09/71140...up-court-fight
            Well, they aren't actually banning military style assault rifles themselves. I haven't seen the actual wording yet, but they are banning the use of such guns (you can have them, just don't use them), as well as high capacity mags and bump stocks. They are also going for the "Red Flag" weapons confiscation B.S. In effect, just because someone says you are a danger to yourself or the community, they can take all your guns, no questions asked, no hearing, no notice of who made the complaint, just take your guns.

As for the NRA filing a law suit, they have recanted taking action at this time. It would be more advantageous for this to go to city court before going to Federal court. Law suits are being filed by the Firearms Owners Against Crime and Allegheny County Sportsmens League.
            The President of the FOAC (Kim Stolfer) has won many law suits filed against many anti-gun groups. He's not one to hold back on what the words "Shall Not Be Questioned" mean!!

I really don't understand how the mayor thinks this will stop the criminal use of guns in the city. Since this has passed, there's still been news reports of murders in the city every day!! But none with "assault style rifles".
            (3) Bersa Thunder .380's
            ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
            ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
            ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
            <And a 9rd mag for each>

Comment

I don't think much of the NRA any more. Seems they supported the bump stock ban & they are getting a rep of picking & choosing what issues they get involved with, based on it being a sure thing, or not. That's probably because they are in trouble financially.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

[The apologize to all our service members, past and present was a nice and well meant, I am sure] ... But the Military has only one function, protection from other Countries. It has no control over what firearms can or cannot be used. The Courts control every thing else. Especially the 2nd amendment. The ILL FOID has been challenged 3 times and rejected 3 times by the Courts. It is a very expensive process and that is part of the reason it has not been challenged again.
                ParaCav. Former US Army Sgt E-5. 82nd ABN and 1st Cav Korea.
                Last edited by ParaCav; 04-12-2019, 12:40 PM.
                TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Not saying they control firearms. Just that their sacrifices for our Freedoms they defend don't seem all that important to those who are trying to do away with them.

(3) Bersa Thunder .380's
                  ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
                  ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
                  ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
                  <And a 9rd mag for each>

Comment

Remember the movie ''Idiocracy"? We're almost there .

Comment

Working...
                    X