Dick's Gamble on "Woke" Makes for Broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dick's Gamble on "Woke" Makes for Broke

The sporting goods company's stock has lost nearly half its value since it turned their AR-15s into scrap, but at least they're a great role model for those who seek to fail in business.

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-sha...mber-firearms/
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

I've never traded with dick's & never will, so I couldn't care less what happens to them. I feel sorry for the employees it'll affect. When a CEO let's his emotions rule his business decisions, he isn't CEO material. That guy should be fired & never hired by anyone else for any position of authority.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
      The sporting goods company's stock has lost nearly half its value since it turned their AR-15s into scrap, but at least they're a great role model for those who seek to fail in business.
      I was looking for Dick's performance a couple of days ago .... It looks like they are holding their own with stock price and with year to year sales and profits. Maybe they would have made more money, sold more products, added more stockholder value if they hadn't come out of the closet regarding 2A rights but I'm not seeing a big negative impact so far.

Comment

I just reread the part about their stock going from $60 to $38 & realized he was quoting a 3 year span! Like a lotta people, I guess trying to make his rant sound better. That drop could have been caused by anything, since 3 years was long before their deal with AR15s.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
        X