Panic Buying in Texas Cooling Down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panic Buying in Texas Cooling Down?

I don't get out much, so traveling from Teetering on the Brink here in East TN to the San Antonio Gun Show would be akin to nipping out to San Francisco for some Rice-A-Roni. Yet I found this little blurb interesting because all I hear about gun and ammo sales was "you should have been here last week." The lure of quick profits have crashed many a man's moral decency upon the gouging rocks of unchecked capitalism so I don't make an issue of that. What surprised me the most was that the hype seems to be tempering in the Lone Star State. If you can stop a Texan from his urge to join the stampede, truly a miracle is taking place.

https://www.battleswarmblog.com/?p=45892
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

I forget the details, but last I heard, San Antonio put such BS rules on gunshows there, the show moved out of the city. That was several years ago. so maybe they either rescinded those rules, or the new guys are abiding by them & the avid gun buyers are not participating. 'Course, I'd consider a 51% increase in ammo prices ($16.50/50 to $25/50) to be a significant increase.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

The comments following the article in the above link most interesting. REALLY glad I got my M&P when I did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X