First post!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post!

Just cuz I got here first, don't assume I have anything worthy to say. Just realized, that I've had my CCW now for 15 years.

And I say thank god I've never had to USE my side arm in a confrontation or self defense situation!

And even LOUDER I say THANK GOD I've got it for if I ever do!!
    "...too little penetration will get you killed."

Congratulations Zotter! I've only had mine a couple of years (since I retired), but hope I'll be able to say the same 13 years from now. I guess like insurance in respect to, glad I got it, but hope I never have to use it.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Congrats Zotter.... I got my first permit to carry in 1988... I let it lapse for a couple of years in the early 90s but got it back so this year is my 20th total and starting my 18th consecutive year. Amazing how time flies.
      sigpic
      1,000 Posts on Bersatalk.com

Comment

I got my CCW back in 1972. Never had to use the gun yet and hope I never have too but the way things are anymore its better to be prepared.

Comment

Wish I had taken the CCW class many years ago. Love to hunt and fish but never considered CC. Now I look back and wonder why I didn't do this sooner. Feel almost naked now when I can't carry!

Comment

zhsgolfcoach,
            funny you say that.. I feel the same.
            Been hunting and fishing for years and took the hunters safety class, and never thought to CC.
            Since working as a PO I carry for work. last yearI decided I want my firearm on me 24/7.
            needless to say, I work with crappy ppl and make enemies of them frequently.... =P

Comment

I'm signed up to take the Utah CC class on May 15th. Won't do me much good in Illinois, but it'll be nice to have when I'm traveling.

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel76 View Post
                I'm signed up to take the Utah CC class on May 15th. Won't do me much good in Illinois, but it'll be nice to have when I'm traveling.
                +1 gabriel76. Though Maryland is 'may issue', we are only slightly better than Illinois as in reality, Maryland is won't issue save for politically connected and those dealing in large sums of cash.

I have a FLA non-resident permit and carry in free states like PA and VA.

Hopefully one day, Maryland will truly be 'shall issue'

http://www.marylandshallissue.org/

Comment

Working...
                X