Bersa 9mm Thunder UC Pro CCW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bersa 9mm Thunder UC Pro CCW

the 9UC is my everyday carry.....13 in mag +1 hammer down, safety off & in a good holster that covers the trigger. Got to be ready!

Comment

Carry my CZ75 cocked and locked, My Bersa Thunder Pro 9mm one in the chamber and hammer down , safety off

Comment

9UC non-pro. 13 in mag, +1 in the chamber, hammer down, decocker ON. Draw with thumb on decocker lever as I grip the pistol, trigger finger riding outside of pants/holster, moving to ready position as pistol is freed from holster..at same time as trigger finger moves, thumb clicks down disengaging dococker.. ready to fire DA.

Comment

I carry one in chamber, safety on. I learned how to shoot on a cocked and locked 1911 Colt Commander. I learned to draw and swipe off the safety with my thumb and it is natural to shoot that way for me. No matter how you carry, practice drawing and shooting until it is rote muscle memory. And make sure you are consistent, all handguns with safety, use them or not use them all alike.

Comment

I'm used to carry my M&P Shield 9 mm in my front Pocket. So, l wonder if you can carry a UC 9 mm in your front pocket?

Comment

You need some big pockets. Standard pants/jeans, I think you would have a tough time drawing the weapon. Consider appendix carry if you like pocket carry.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Mine is always OWB in a UBG Regulator, covered with a shirt tail.......... and always one in the chamber, safety/decocker OFF.
                Too big to pocket- at least for me.
                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

With really big pockets, maybe. Fishing a pistol out of a pocket with 2 fingers doesn't appeal to me as a proper draw. Even the Thunder CC gives me that problem in the pockets of my jeans/pants. I bought a PF9 Keltec, then a Sig P238 for when I might need a pocket carry. The Keltec goes in easy enough, but coming out is another matter,

The P238 works, but I realized I don't like pocket carry, so have yet to carry it that way. IMO, pocket carry is a last resort when no other style of carry is possible. Since Texas adopted open carry, dropping the penalty for accidental exposure, I doubt that'll ever happen for me.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

When I had and carried my Firestorm Mini 40 it would be chambered/hammer down/safety off.
                    I never had an issue. The double action pull made it just like carrying a fully loaded revolver.
                    Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Working...
                    X