FBI Report On Armed Citizens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBI Report On Armed Citizens

Here is an FBI report on citizens stopping active shooters (4 being unarmed). Don't know about you, but I haven't heard anything about our "media" saying anything. I'd guess that there would have been more incidences, but most shootings occur in "gun free zones" & licensed gun carriers either don't go to those places, or they obey the law when they do go there, so are unarmed.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2018...armed-citizens
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

I quit reading at, "The FBI defines an active shooter as one or more individuals actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a populated area. Gang and drug-related shootings are excluded." What this tells me is they're scratching off the most common shootouts and marking legitimate gun owners for special attention.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I think they omitted drug related shootings for the sake of saving time/space. If they included those for a 2 year period, there would be thousands of them from Chicago alone & no self respecting licensed gun owner would be found anywhere near the area.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Yeah, if the media started reporting and "good news" about being legally armed, it would fly in the face of the narrative they are expected to support.

Comment

Working...
        X