Keeping Your Head on a Swivel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping Your Head on a Swivel

Here's some tips to avoid situations so you won't have to pull that carry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPbCw9pV90c
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

My daughter is so sick and tired of me telling her these exact things. The good thing is she tells me.. yeah, yeah dad... and explains that she knows... head on a swivel. keep your head out of your phone etc.. Basically repeating all I have told her. :)

This guy hits on some great points. One of the main points I try to hammer into my wife and daughter's head is if a given the chance, look around for the second threat or party to the confrontation. It is almost always a distraction or divide and conquer technique used when doing robberies on women. And to scream/get loud if it seems off.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

I have lived in a small town since 1964 and can only remember one home invasion, and that was a drunk trying to get into the wrong house. Prior to that I lived in Peoria, and again very unusual to have home invasions. Problems there were mostly gangs, and still is. But every home owner should be aware and prepared, have a plan just in case they do have a home invasion. It can happen to anyone, any time.
      TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Simply the reason I carry always, including at home and on the property.
        W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
        NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Good post
          Always aware
          Always armed

Comment

Working...
          X