Fun With My Gamo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun With My Gamo

Took my Gamo out to pop some clays at 25 yards. First I thought I was missing them, the hunting ammo was making clean holes. Then changed to target ammo which is flatter on the surface and it started breaking them. Fun day.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
    sigpic

Re: Fun With My Gamo

Nothing like air gun fun. I like shooting a 50yd with my pistols. Lots of fun.
    KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

Comment

Bought one of those back when you mentioned the sale.

Grandson came to visit last summer -- think we went through well over 1k rounds with it. Cans of various sizes @ 25 yrds & a metal coffee can @ 50 yrds. on a fence post. Left scope off -- made him learn to use open sights. He was shooting it better than me by the end of visit. 14 yrs. old. Good, inexpensive fun & does not bother our rural neighbors. Also, good for the occasional pest control. (Now.................he an experienced scope shooter, having gotten at least 2 deer w/.223...............& still had a great time with it!)
      1) Never point (aim) a firearm at anything you do not plan to KILL !
      2) The only safe firearm is one with action open !

Comment

Sounds like a fun time shooting, and having nice weather to do it in is a bonus.

Comment

Nice OP! Wish we still lived in Florida at times....miss the year round shooting weather.

Comment

Working...
          X