Clear All

• RICHGCOOP
    replied
    .22 and .177 Diana Bandit.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RICHGCOOP
    replied
    I all so have a Diana Bandit in .177. Both of them shoot just fine.

Sent from my ASUS_P00J using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JCLs
    replied
    I do not own a PCP Gun of any type so jumping in a bit expensive. However all reviews on this gun are very positive. I like it and thank you for info. I have a German air rifle in .177 that you break open to charge it and load the pellet that is used for small game in Germany. I have had it for 35 years and still like it a lot. If I go to PCP I probably will just stay with .177.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RICHGCOOP
    replied
    It is a Diana Bandit in 22 cal. At 960 fps. What a shooter.

Sent from my ASUS_P00J using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• JCLs
    replied
    That is really good looking, what is it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RICHGCOOP
    replied
    Air guns are so munch fun.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• KennyE
    started a topic Sig P226 Air Pistol - Fun!!

Sig P226 Air Pistol - Fun!!

Was at my LGS the other day. Just so happens the lead singer in my band owns her own tactical gear company. Like having my own personal LGS! My wallet hates it, tho'. Anyway, she's looking thru some web page and goes, "hey, these are cute." Turns out it was all the Sig air pistols, rifles, etc. I saw the P226 and mentioned I'd like one of those. Got to watch that. A week later she calls to tell me my air pistol is in .... And that is how I ended up with the Sig P226 air pistol.

Bought some pellets and some Umarex CO2 and off I went. It's quite fun to shoot. The "slide" even cycles. One mag, holds 16 pellets, seems to get good enough time with a cylinder. Altho' I wouldn't really know what is a good shot to cylinder ratio. One complaint (uh, observation), it's like shooting a .22. You're thru the mag and reloading before you realize how many you've shot. Anyway, fun little varmint pistol, if somewhat unexpected acquisition.
Working...
X