Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Informal Ammunition Test: Corbon .380 DPX from Bersa Thunder Pistol...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Informal Ammunition Test: Corbon .380 DPX from Bersa Thunder Pistol...

You can dispense good advice until you are blue in the face but you can't make anyone take it. Some folks still think the world is flat.
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
      Some folks still think the world is flat.
      Wha?....Not what? Not Flat? Surely, you jest!

Bill
      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
      NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

Comment

Mason you lied!!!!!!! They say World isn't flat. Suppose to be round. Do people on bottom know their upside down .
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Sometimes I've felt like it's the shape of a bowl & I'm down in the bottom!
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I use Corbon pwrball ammo in my Thunder .380 and from tests I have seen it works well.

Comment

Working...
            X