X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 30 CAL FROM 5.7 X 28

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
    Let me know when Bill's Bullets rings the NYSE opening bell. I'm in on the IPO.

GS, would be nice, but to sell bullets, you have to have a license in the form of a FFL 6 manufacturer's
    AND a $2400.00 license form the State Department called an ITAR license. Even if you never plan to export them, it's still reqired. Remember Buddy who was making bullets here about 5 or 6 years ago? I never have heard from him again after he moved back to GA, but I think he ran into that problem. Mine will be for my own use and some to give to friends.

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

Comment

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
      We need to have some of the PC users and Swagers to comment on the benefits of their method vs. the opposition.
      I don't make my own, but I have used have used both powder coated and naked lubed boolits that I purchased. I definitely like the powder coated better. Both shoot good, but with the powder coated I don't have to worry about getting lead in my suppressor. Also, my hands don't get all messy when reloading.
      What is best in life? The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Comment

That's what I want to stimulate with this thread. What exactly is the best or is it more preferred by an individual. I know I prefer jacketed(also known as J4's) But now I have to get a chrono who can point me at the best of the latest technology?

Sent from here to there by me using smoke signals
        W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
        NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

Comment

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
          That's what I want to stimulate with this thread. What exactly is the best or is it more preferred by an individual. I know I prefer jacketed(also known as J4's) But now I have to get a chrono who can point me at the best of the latest technology?

Sent from here to there by me using smoke signals
          Chronograph?

CED. Competitive Edge Dynamics
          Is the one I use and is popular throughout the industry.

This is mine:

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 01-27-2017, 03:27 AM.
          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

That's pretty neat, thanks for taking the time to share with the rest of us. Some day.....some day... I'd like to advance to swaging too. Heck I'd like to set my reloading bench back up too.

Comment

Originally posted by meitchr View Post
              Welcome to Bersa Chat AntoineB. This forum is chuck this Hydromax X20 review is full of good info & you don't hafta be a Bersa owner to take advantage of it. 'Course, Bill has gone a step beyond what you'll find on most other gun forums.
              This is a great thread. Thanks for taking us step by step through the process.
              Last edited by AntoineB; 10-30-2017, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat AntoineB. This forum is chuck full of good info & you don't hafta be a Bersa owner to take advantage of it. 'Course, Bill has gone a step beyond what you'll find on most other gun forums.
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                X