Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good buy on 380 jhp- Remington 88 gr- $25/100....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good buy on 380 jhp- Remington 88 gr- $25/100....

This is pretty good stuff. I have shot a bunch of it. https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/produ...8DE9XpSwhHXjOg

The good, bad, and ugly of it-

Through 4 layers of material most will NOT open- not good. But what is good is that it penetrates 18"- does not over penetrate.
    Through 3 layers most WILL open- pretty good.
    Through 2 layers ALL WILL open.
    If it fully opens- it penetrates 12-13"..... if it partially opens- then the penetration is between 12-18"

Basically....whether it opens or not....its in the ball park.

Most folks who live in the South will not see 4 layers of clothing.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Good price! I haven't shopped their ammo dept. in a long time, but used to be able to find it at Walmart at decent pricing, also.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
      That's why I tell the Princess to run to her closet if someone breaks into the house. She has at least 500 layers of clothing in there.
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
        This is pretty good stuff. I have shot a bunch of it. https://www.ganderoutdoors.com/produ...8DE9XpSwhHXjOg

The good, bad, and ugly of it-

Through 4 layers of material most will NOT open- not good. But what is good is that it penetrates 18"- does not over penetrate.
        Through 3 layers most WILL open- pretty good.
        Through 2 layers ALL WILL open.
        If it fully opens- it penetrates 12-13"..... if it partially opens- then the penetration is between 12-18"

Basically....whether it opens or not....its in the ball park.

Whoa! That's way cheap!

Comment

That is good even with shipping , I purchased one box of 100 even though I reload I don't have any 88-grain pills to check out. I will use them to keep my KT P3AT happy. I carry with Corbon DPX only.
          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Arrived, 2 trays of 50. Looks good to me. But looks don't count. I'll run some through my mouse gun.

Sent from the mothership.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Working...
            X