Audacious little twerp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audacious little twerp

Will 16 of the audacious little twerps ton the left equal 8 of the big fat buggers on the right?
    IMG_0704.JPG
    This ought to generate some activity. I say that 16 of those snotty little brats will definitely get the job done.

Properly placed, those audacious little twerps should get the job done with just one or two...

Comment

No argument here. I alternate a Bersa .380 Plus with my Sig P938 & Colt 1911 Commander. Just depends on the mood I'm in.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Audacious, fat and long tall Texan.
        IMG_0705.JPG
        I often carry the long tall Texan in a Bond derringer. 45 Colt. Two rounds of that in the gonads will drop a gorilla.

Comment

My #1 carry gun is the Bersa Thunder 380 Plus.
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by jimku View Post
            Audacious, fat and long tall Texan.
            Don't forget the WTF!

God made the Garand!

USN Gunner's Mate 1976-80

Moderator - nevadashooters.com

Comment

Or Mat Bastardson's er .. Bat Masterson's carry guns.
              Of all the guns I own, these two are hands down the most fun to shoot.
              I used to shoot Cowboy Action Shooting. Both guns have been tuned and trigger work done by one of the best Cowboy Action gunsmiths in the country.
              One is from Uberti, one from Stoeger.
              I believe that no other gun handles as well, points as well, balances as well or has as nice of a trigger as a finely tuned 1893.
              Even with mild 45 Colt cowboy loads I would trust my life to either of these in a Walmart parking lot.

COWBOY - TAYLORS RANCH HAND.JPG
              COWBOY - STOEGER.JPG

And this critter will take the stoutest 45 Colt loads out there. I carry it with some VERY stout Buffalo Bore hollow points.
              BOND 45 COLT smaller.jpg
              Last edited by jimku; 03-07-2019, 11:19 AM.

Comment

All those rounds will get the job done BUT ball ammo is out when your talking SD nowadays with the excellent hollow points on the market.

The .45 colt if loaded right in a modern firearm is a good round for revolvers and an excellent one in a TC Contender loaded Contender HOT.

I carry a .380 on my KelTec P-3AT with only CorBon DPX using the Barnes homogeneous copper hollow point, trust me that is one of the best SD rounds on the market.

My EDC is a .45acp loaded with a 200 gr. custom hollow point pill. I'm pushing it along at about 1000 FPS according to my chronograph. I published a slower data in my reloading post because I never publish my hot loads on the net.

As you know what is the best caliber is a no-win situation on gun forums, just like what is the better hand gin to carry. Everyone becomes an expert on the subject.

colt [640x480].jpg

The cartridge shown was loaded standard using Trail Boss cowboy powder with the .454 Elmer Kieth flat nose.

IMG_2245 (Medium).JPG

The barrel on top will handle the HOT TC .45 Colt load

This thread may be moved soon to Ammo Chat

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                  As you know what is the best caliber is a no-win situation on gun forums, just like what is the better hand gin to carry.
                  Well, I don't carry hand gin. Sorry, couldn't resist.
                  But I agree that "best gun / ammo" is a no-win argument on any forum. Just too many variables that have nothing to do with the actual gun or actual ammo. All depends on who you are, how you dress, the kind of environment you are going into, your sensitivity to recoil, your preference of action type, how well you shoot, on and on. There are times when all I carry is a little Taurus PT22.

Comment

Why carry 10 380acp, when you can carry 10 45acp? other than the weight factor. When you absotively, positulutely have to get the job done.(like someone----Mason---- 45 acp BABY.....
                    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
                      Why carry 10 380acp, when you can carry 10 45acp? other than the weight factor. When you absotively, positulutely have to get the job done.(like someone----Mason---- 45 acp BABY.....
                      Uh, my 1911 45 is a $2,000.00 gun. Not risking having it impounded is reason enough. My little 380 will kill a perp just as dead as a 45 and is a heck of a lot lighter. And, because I can actually hit what I aim at, my little 380 won't need any more shots to do it than my 45. Even a 22 in the forehead will kill just as readily as a 454 Casull.

Comment

Working...
                      X