X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA AMMO .380 Update FAIL

Originally posted by augustbersa22 View Post
    Hello, does anyone here knows TULAMMO brand? It has a steel casing rather than brass casing...I went to a range last weekend and the person there told me that I cannot use that kind of ammo.. I bought 500 rounds in a gun show and nobody told me that...Thanks, by the way...its .380 ammo.
    The steel casing adds wear to the ejectors. I been told by people here not to use it. Its dirty and will eventually ruin your gun. If I were you Id try to sell it to someone with and AK or some other russian gun.
    South Carolina CWP
    Florida CCW
    Connecticut CCP
    Maine CCP
    Member NRA

Comment

Re: DANGER! USA AMMO .380 Update FAIL

I think one reason the range wouldn't let you use it is because they pick up the brass to use for reloading, or sell it. Can't reload steel, so they don't want it on the range.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Mitchr is correct in why ranges don't allow it. Shoot it at your own risk in your Bersa, some guys shoot a ton of it but it has also been blamed for destroying others.
        "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

I have shot many rounds of this ammo, both 9mm and 380. After several rounds of the 380 it is feeding very well in my 380t. it took a few to break it in to the flat nose but all is good now. The (mm was shot in different guns and all worked well.

Comment

Originally posted by jlb070 View Post
            I have shot many rounds of this ammo, both 9mm and 380. After several rounds of the 380 it is feeding very well in my 380t. it took a few to break it in to the flat nose but all is good now. The (mm was shot in different guns and all worked well.
            If you trust it and it works for you that's fine. As for myself and most members on this board we are going to stay the hell away from USA AMMO.
            In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Ever get the feeling there are forum plants from manufacturers that are being panned? I do.
              "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Working...
              X