X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DISCLAIMER READ !!!!!!!

Disclaimer

It is recommended to only use load data from the firearms and powder manufacturers, following their advice and safety precautions to the letter.

BersaChat.com has no control over how others conduct their reloading process or over which equipment or components they choose to use, the reader must assume all responsibility for the safety of their reloaded ammunition.

Posted information and load data within this forum may vary considerably depending on many factors, including the components used, component assembly, the type of firearm used, reloading techniques, safety precautions practiced, etc

Loads posted on this forum are that of the OP and may not be safe in other firearms. The reader must assume all responsibility for the condition and safety of their firearms. .

Users assume all risk, responsibility and liability whatsoever for any and all injuries (including death), losses or damages to persons or property (including consequential damages), arising from the use of any posted re-loading data on this forum.

Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
    Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or its substitute.

Using re-loaded ammunition in your firearm may void your manufacturer’s warranty. Please check with your specific firearm manufacturer’s rules on the use of re-loaded or re-manufactured ammunition.

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 03-07-2011, 12:18 PM. Reason: Add photos
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !
Working...
X