Reloader Busted for Sale to LV Shooter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reloader Busted for Sale to LV Shooter

Authorities have charged the first person in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shooting....and it's for breaking a law that every reloader should be wary of.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ged/302831002/
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Re: Reloader Busted for Sale to LV Shooter

Be prepared for the gun haters to propose something that hurts all law abiding reloaders.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Reloader Busted for Sale to LV Shooter = all sales must be posted in Members Classified Forum by a qualified member.

(guess I should read completely first)
      Long story short, jab is a male.
      Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Hmm... Not being one to trust media or feds looking for a scapegoat, I wonder if the guy had real AP's or surplus SS109's he was using for reloads. I also wonder if he was making tracer rounds and is now being accused of producing incendiary ammo. I haven't looked into the legality of making tracer pills, but I know of people that do it.

Comment

They were modified m855 armor piercing. This guy modified them to be tracers. The word "incendiary" that the media is using wrong is to do with him trying to light up the big fuel tanks with the 7.65x51 rounds.

These were not 5.62 bullets that he used that were not considered armor piercing.

He could get 5 years and up to a 250,000 fine.

Because of the horrific nature of the Mandalay Bay shooting, they will go for the max. due to the social pressure influencing this case.
          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
          sigpic

Comment

i still smell huge cover-up, LE was duped over somehow and max sentencing will be part of this

several other hotel targets before & after Mandalay, possibly more to come

tinfoil hat time whatever but anybody that believes anything from main stream media needs a wake up call

[QUOTE=Rev_Les;408451 I haven't looked into the legality of making tracer pills, but I know of people that do it. [/QUOTE]

i'm sure there are jurisdictions that can throw you under the jail for warming hot dogs if they choose to

Comment

Working...
            X