This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bersa Handgun Stress Test

Here's a video that is on the Bersa/Eagle website. The title reads "Bersa 1,000 shots - no jamming" with two rapid firing shooters (both firing right & left handed). A total of 86 (17+1) magazines are used with one Bersa Pro 9 HC. Water is poured on the gun at the 1020th round, 1173rd round and 1428th round. Before the video ends, the total reaches 1445 rounds and still showing the Bersa Pro 9 HC firing with a full magazine...

The Link:
    http://www.bersafirearmsusa.com/videos/test.html
    Last edited by Michael T; 07-23-2010, 02:10 PM. Reason: Added Screen Shot
    “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
    -
    Elmer Keith

Re: Bersa Handgun Stress Test

Man! My arms felt like spaghetti just wathing this...dang! I'm sure I'd wear out long before the pistol gives in.

Cheers!

Comment

How about when they poured water down the chamber and through the barrel? Clearly showsd some value as a shooter.

Bill
      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

I loved watching this video speeded up with MySpeed by Enounce. I routinely watch videos at 2X and sometimes higher to save a lot of time on YouTubes, etc. Watched part of this one at 5X and it looked like a handheld machine gun. Amazing! See at http://www.enounce.com/

Seriously, what other 9mm has been able to produce results like this and show it on the internet as proof?
        Jesus said, "And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36 Also, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed" Luke 11:21

Comment

awesome video!

Thanks for posting
          Last edited by Bersa9mm; 07-21-2010, 10:36 PM.

Comment

What impressed me, even more than the performance of the pistol, was how well the shooters were able to hold form through all of it. Their trigger pull pace slowed a tad, which is totally understandable, but their form and technique stayed incredibly rock solid. I'm serious, my hands would be on ice for hours after doing that.

Cheers!

Comment

Hey, my hands/arms would never make it!! I can feel it with only 150 rounds or so!
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

right around 391 there was a feed problem it looked like... Fatigued shooter maybe?

Comment

Great test, another one by S&W... 62,333 rounds the slide cracked. They didn't shoot a 1000 at a wack but the total is impressive.

http://pistol-training.com/archives/998
                  In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

i thought i posted here.. guess i didn't... can you say SMOKIN ??? thanks fly...
                    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Yeah, but smokin' WHAT???
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Txlaw1 View Post
                        Seriously, what other 9mm has been able to produce results like this and show it on the internet as proof?
                        Not to take anything away from the Bersa, because we all know the 9mm is their best platform, but lots have been posted like that. I even saw a 3k round Hi Point video once, hundreds of them on Glocks.

I didn't video it, but we ran 1k through my UC9 one afternoon. When it was all over all we had accomplished was being down a case of ammo, the gun did exactly as we knew it would. Not likely I'll do that again.
                        "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

So NCFlyfisher maybe you should send a copy of this video to Caleb the shooting pro on how Bersa builds such a crappy pistol that won't hold up to volume shooting

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                            Yeah, but smokin' WHAT???
                            gun..........
                            A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Originally posted by shortbreath54 View Post
                              So NCFlyfisher maybe you should send a copy of this video to Caleb the shooting pro on how Bersa builds such a crappy pistol that won't hold up to volume shooting
                              Hey Shortbreath54!

No reply yet...

"NCFlyFisher, on July 21, 2010 at 18:16 Said:

Hi Caleb,

Google “Bersa Handgun Stress Test” :)

Over 1445 rounds/86 magazines being rapid fired in one sitting."
                              “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                              -
                              Elmer Keith

Comment

Working...
                              X