Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Laser sights compatible with Bersa thunder plus model?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laser sights compatible with Bersa thunder plus model?

I recently bought a Bersa thunder combat plus, I want to put a laser sight on it. Unfortunately the only slight compatible with it is laserlyte and they discontinued that particular sight for some reason. Anyone have one the want to sell, or know of other laser sights compatible with the thunder plus model?

Re: Laser sights compatible with Bersa thunder plus model?

Welcome to Bersa Chat TrojanMan. The Laserlyte is the only one I am aware of, but I don't use 'em myself, so don't rely on me. Someone will be along that knows. I have crimson trace on my Kimber & my wife has it on her Bersa .22, we don't use them. Always thought I wanted it until I paid a bunch of $$ for the Kimber which came with them, then decided I was better off using the iron sights. It worked well for dry fire & trigger control practice at home.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Re: Laser sights compatible with Bersa thunder plus model?

That Laserlyte unit is a kluge. It's impossible to find a holster that will fit it so it limits it to a household gun. It is one of the reasons I got rid of my Plus.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

The ArmaLaser TR29 (red beam) and TR29G (green beam) are made for the Bersa Plus models. Crossbreed makes holsters that are compatible.

Comment

Welcome ArmaLaser. Good info for some of our folks.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaLaser View Post
            The ArmaLaser TR29 (red beam) and TR29G (green beam) are made for the Bersa Plus models. Crossbreed makes holsters that are compatible.
            Welcome
            Thanks for your information

Can your Red Laser be easily seen at say 25 yards outside on a bright day ?
            What is the battery life before having to change the battery.

Thanks

Comment

Thank you!

The red lasers will be tough to see on a bright day at about 25 yards, it would appear pretty faint. At night you could light up a stop sign from 1/4 mile away though. For daytime use the green laser is going to look brightest, youd be able to pick up a useful dot at 25 yards on a bright day.

The tradeoff is battery life, red lasers will run about 6 hours on a single CR1/3N battery while green will cut that down to around 2.3 hours so its a big difference, batteries usually run around $4. Theres a big price difference between the red and green too so Id factor that it in when choosing. If you do lot of outdoor shooting, green may be your best option. If you shoot mostly at an indoor range and want a laser for low-light conditions then red may be best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaLaser View Post
                Thank you!

The red lasers will be tough to see on a bright day at about 25 yards, it would appear pretty faint. At night you could light up a stop sign from 1/4 mile away though. For daytime use the green laser is going to look brightest, youd be able to pick up a useful dot at 25 yards on a bright day.

The tradeoff is battery life, red lasers will run about 6 hours on a single CR1/3N battery while green will cut that down to around 2.3 hours so its a big difference, batteries usually run around $4. Theres a big price difference between the red and green too so Id factor that it in when choosing. If you do lot of outdoor shooting, green may be your best option. If you shoot mostly at an indoor range and want a laser for low-light conditions then red may be best for you.
                Thank you much for the information
                I would like to have the Green one ,the only thing keeping me from it is the price.
                How about a good Memorial day sale so I can buy one ?

Comment

Well I bought one over the Memorial day weekend,a Green one.
                  Should be here by Friday at the latest ,hope I like it as much as I think I am going to.

Comment

isn't this the way it always goes?

just announced in the latest newsletter .... https://armalaser.com/bersa

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
                      isn't this the way it always goes?

I followed the link
                      What News Letter and what was Just announced ?

Comment

I can't open links, but that one should lead you to Armalaser's website & lasers for Bersas.

When I copy & paste, Vito's link works.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                          I can't open links, but that one should lead you to Armalaser's website & lasers for Bersas.

When I copy & paste, Vito's link works.
                          Yes the Link works and takes me to the Armalaser website but I saw no newsletter and the way it was worded sounded almost like regret for something?
                          No Issue at all just trying to understand.

(Isn't this the way it always goes?)

Comment

Originally posted by bcraig View Post

Yes the Link works and takes me to the Armalaser website but I saw no newsletter and the way it was worded sounded almost like regret for something?
                            No Issue at all just trying to understand.

(Isn't this the way it always goes?)

The newsletter he referred to is one from Eagle Imports, the last of which recommended the Arnalaser. You can go to Eagle's website & sign up to get the news letter, I believe.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Get The Newsletter!

down at the bottom of the page click on the Black box and a pop-up will open

https://bersa.eagleimportsinc.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X