New TPR9C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New TPR9C

I just purchased a new Bersa TPR9C last week. This is a really good hand gun. I graduated from a Bersa Thunder compact 9 to the
    TPR9C and am thoroughly pleased withe the new one. For some people, the trigger may be a little bit hard, but, eventually you will get used to it. My TPR9C has an 8 1/2 pound trigger. The thunder 9 compact had a 6 pound trigger. It will be ok, however, as there are no trigger "kits" at this time, I will just wait and my time. PS: The TPR9C mag release is just as easy as a S&W MP.

Re: New TPR9C

Glad to hear you like it. I may step up to one as well, from my pre-pro UC9. I never really warmed up to the pro, but this one raises an eyebrow. I bet a little KG-10 worked down in the innards after a good cleaning would drop the pull by a pound or better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Re: New TPR9C

Just got my TPR9C in this week. Very nice, although I have no other Bersa to compare it too - I like it better than my G19, FNS9C, and XDS9 so assuming my range trip goes good it will become my main carry.

Comment

I picked up a TPR9C a few weeks back. Did you wind up making yours your carry?

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat BrotherAl. Looking forward to a range report.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

There's no way I would put up with an 8.5 lb trigger on any gun. My old Bersa Thunder Pro UC9 certainly does not have an 8 lb trigger pull!

Comment

8.5 is middle of the road for a DA pull. What makes the difference is smoothness. I have S&W 66 that has a 7lb DA pull you would swear is 3. The SA is 3.5lbs, it feels like ounces the break is so clean.

"The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Working...
              X