Follow up II: Feed ramp burr on brand new Firestorm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow up II: Feed ramp burr on brand new Firestorm

Before posting an update, I'd like to make a couple of points in deference to the moderators/ admins:

1. Modifying your firearm in any way may void the warranty. Bersa is not unique in saying that hey, if you start down the road to Bubba your gun, it becomes your Bubba. (Rant) However, if Bersa doesn't want people to void their warranties, they should charge more and put out a product that works out of the box. (End rant)
    2. Modifying your firearm in any way may cause it to malfunction, and MAY LEAD TO SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH. I have many years of experience and training. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. REPEAT: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.
    3. As others have pointed out, fears regarding removing anodizing are probably, to put it charitably, overblown. If you check out the rail wear in my photos below, the anodizing is gone but it has little to no effect on structural integrity. This is likely true for other firearms with Al frames, as well.

Having said that, I put another 400 rounds through my Firestorm over the last several weeks. I have had ZERO malfunctions of any kind in that 400 rounds. ZERO. As of now, I would depend on this weapon to protect my life.

https://imgur.com/a/oMcH5md

Re: Follow up II: Feed ramp burr on brand new Firestorm

Glad you got it sorted.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Thanks for the update! I'm glad that you have great reliability and confidence in your Bersa!

Comment

Excellent

Comment

Working...
        X