First time Bersa owner and I already love it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time Bersa owner and I already love it

Hey everyone. I was looking for a new carry gun over the past few months and discovered Bersa. I was so impressed with the quality of Bersa's guns and their prices. I picked up a TPR9C as a carry gun and I really love how well built it feels. IMO Bersa should really be up there with Sig and Beretta. Anyway just wanted to say I am gonna be a long time fan.

You took the words right out of a lot of our mouths, zacprocyon. Welcome to Bersa Chat! I started with Bersa's UC9 Pro and still haven't outgrown it. That TPR9C can do everything mine can, but I understand it feels somewhat better. Maybe I'll get a "round tuit," but the UC9 is not going to the safe just yet.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Carried my UC9 today. Made me feel warm and safe and happy ️

Comment

zacprocyon, welcome aboard! I have 2 Thunders that I rotate as my daily carry guns. Wonderfully reliable and a blast to take to the range.
        Certified Armed Infidel!
        NRA Life Benefactor Member
        Help Protect Your Rights, Join the NRA today!
        Thunder 380 DuoTone & Matte

Comment

Welcome zacprocyon. A range report with pics would sure be nice.
          Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Welcome to the club zacprocyon......9 times out of 10 when i leave the house there is a Bersa on my side. In warm weather its usually a T380CC iwb, when cooler then it will be a Plus owb. Occasionally when I feel the need....I'll carry a 9mm.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
            X