These work GREAT for dry-firing your Bersa 22

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These work GREAT for dry-firing your Bersa 22

These work GREAT for dry-firing your Bersa 22. They feed and eject great, and are WAY cheaper than actual "snap caps".
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks for the tip jimku.
    Clinging to my Bible and Guns

Comment

This was one of the dumbest ideas I'd ever run across. But for the cost of a cheeseburger, and user reviews of available .22LR snap-caps, why not?.

In my 644, they work like a charm, although trying to jam ten of them into a magazine kind of mashes them. The loading and ejection is otherwise perfect, and gives a beautiful imprint of the firing pin. The half-soft plastic doesn't seem to mind.the abuse, and when one of them rolls under the refrigerator..... well, we'll get that when the new fridge shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant View Post
        This was one of the dumbest ideas I'd ever run across. But for the cost of a cheeseburger, and user reviews of available .22LR snap-caps, why not?.

In my 644, they work like a charm, although trying to jam ten of them into a magazine kind of mashes them. The loading and ejection is otherwise perfect, and gives a beautiful imprint of the firing pin. The half-soft plastic doesn't seem to mind.the abuse, and when one of them rolls under the refrigerator..... well, we'll get that when the new fridge shows up.
        What is dumb is paying $10.00 for 10 actual snap caps that will wear out and be useless after about 50 firings when you can get a whole box of about 100 drywall anchors for a buck two ninety eight.

Comment

Working...
        X