Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchr
    replied
    Didn't think about that & if you had to pay someone to do it, maybe just best to buy another .22.

Leave a comment:

• TuxAir
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    Does the new Bersa silencer ready pistols include the 22?
    The older 6" BT22's had a screw on part so the slide could be fully removed from the fixed barrel. I am not up to speed on the newer models yet. But a barrel swap, while possible, is likely not feasible for the average Joe. I have done fixed barrel swaps. It required some special tooling I had to make up as I went to get the barrel pressed out/in.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    They did include the .22. Maybe the threaded .22 barrel will fit the standard pistol?

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Does the new Bersa silencer ready pistols include the 22?

Leave a comment:

• TuxAir
    replied
    So..... Let us hijack this thread back to the BT22 please?

I'm sorry I missed out on the 6" BT22 run. I really wanted to turn an adapter for that one. I have a Walther/Colt 1911 22 that fulfills my quiet range session requirement though.

Leave a comment:

• Vito Glisenti
    replied
    yes the rules for the classified section are very clear, i had no trouble understanding the concept as soon as i opened the Read this Before ...

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    He posted the same ad in 2 places & 2 of us reacted by deleting them. Just think how many responses he would have received if he'd posted in 4!

Leave a comment:

• TuxAir
    replied
    Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
    maybe BCC the rest of the super moderators, big kahunas & whatever else in on the message
    & there won't be so much perceived unfriendliness going around.
    I saw and read all the messages pertaining to this. In other words, I have the full picture. The rules are clear for the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. For the protection of this forum, they are enforced.

Mitchr said it best. "Not a matter of unfriendly, just a matter of 4 seeing your mistake & responding, without knowing the others did so."

That is just how it played out. When something like this occurs with volunteers who do not man the wheel full-time or converse with each other in real time, things like this scenario can happen. I'm sorry dlhamil asked to have his account deleted because of it.

Each of the members and moderators involved did right by this forum. I am thankful for that.

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Hey, I never laid a hand on him.....yet. Besides, I have only one boss to answer to, and she's in the hospital at the moment.
    But, we do have some war games coming up in the near future and that will include ops checks on the nuke button. Like this....

Oh dang!

Leave a comment:

• Vito Glisenti
    replied
    maybe BCC the rest of the super moderators, big kahunas & whatever else in on the message

& there won't be so much perceived unfriendliness going around

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Not a matter of unfriendly, just a matter of 4 seeing your mistake & responding, without knowing the others did so,

Leave a comment:

• dlhamil
    replied
    Originally posted by gun sane View Post

Welcome to BC, dlhamil. Iím on my second T22 after foolishly trading off the first for something else that turned my head. Treat it right and feed it what it likes and both of you should be happy.

He just got 10 infraction points trying to sell a firearm in BC classifieds. I unapproved post. RC
    Ok, I made a mistake, trying to sell a firearm on BC ... my bad, but was not done on purpose. I received four (4) e-mails from various members/moderators chastising me. IMO, one message would have been fine and I would have gotten the point. Why so unfriendly!

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Originally posted by dlhamil View Post
    New to Bersa Chat and recently purchased my first Bersa firearm; a BT .22. I've not yet fired it, but plan to this weekend (6/22, 6/23). -- First post too :-)
    Welcome to BC, dlhamil. Iím on my second T22 after foolishly trading off the first for something else that turned my head. Treat it right and feed it what it likes and both of you should be happy.

He just got 10 infraction points trying to sell a firearm in BC classifieds. I unapproved post. RC
    Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 06-22-2019, 04:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Welcome dlhamil. Be sure to clean it well first. That goo that comes on them isn't a lubricant. Be sure to let us know how you like it.

Leave a comment:

• dlhamil
    replied
    New to Bersa Chat and recently purchased my first Bersa firearm; a BT .22. I've not yet fired it, but plan to this weekend (6/22, 6/23). -- First post too :-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X