Heads up! Check your magazines.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up! Check your magazines.

I own 2 BP9CC's so far I have purchased 9 magazines to support both guns and had 3 of them exhibit cracks on the upper right side rear of the mag. Each time I discovered the mag cracks the gun had failure to fire and failure to eject/load issues. Changed to a good magazine and all my troubles went away. Check your mags. I sent 2 of them back to Eagle Imports and they have replaced one, hopefully they do not forget me but they were supposed to send me another replacement.

Re: Heads up! Check your magazines.

Thanks for the reminder. Too often, we take pains with keeping the pistol cleaned & lubed, but forget about the mags. I guess we just don't expect them to break, unless we participate in games which necessitate fast reloads & dropping mags in the dirt.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Thanks for posting the heads up but a little more info is needed: What do you estimate is the date/year of manufacture? Since the Bp9cc has been in production for awhile, are these earlier production mags that have had frequent/heavy use? Or is this a production run of 2017-2018 stuff?

Comment

I have 4 mags and just checked them and they're OK. I bought my Bp9cc about a year ago new from Bud's and then was lucky to find 2 spare mags on ebay for a good price. Don't know how old the ebay mags are. So far so good!

Comment

Estimate of magazine manufacturing? No idea, did buy 2 of them thru galaininternational .com and 2 thru eagle imports I ended up sending them to eagle imports for evaluation. I shoot a lot average 50 rounds a day almost every day since March. I clean after every shoot.

Comment

Working...
          X