How are you all liking your BPCC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you all liking your BPCC?

I'm just curious about your carry and shooting perspectives on this firearm. How does it compare to the M&P shield? I'm just curious. I saw Hickok45's episode on the BPCC and he had a bit of difficulty taking it apart/putting it back together. I've also read a few complaints about the reset. Looks like a nice little firearm.

Re: How are you all liking your BPCC?

(Edit: Sorry....I misread the question. I have the BT380 CC, and not the BPCC.But...I'll let y'all enjoy my answer anyway.)

I have no issues with the reset on the CC's or shooting them.
    I have 5 BT380's and 2 are CC's. I usually carry a BT380 CC most of the warm months, occasionally a Plus...and sometimes a Kahr CT 380 or CW9. I usually carry the CC is a Pyntek kydex IWB holster for summer carry. The standard T380 and the Plus I carry in a UBG Regulator- OWB.

Never fired a Shield.

When cooler weather arrives I bring out some larger guns....almost always OWB.
    Last edited by brojohn; 10-12-2018, 08:08 AM.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Re: How are you all liking your BPCC?

I liked my first BP9CC so much that I bought a second one. Take down is freaking easy both of mine so I'm not sure why Hickok had issues. The reset is very short and can be fun to play around with. If it's a concern just do a full release on the trigger and it won't bother you at all. I love the trigger on these units. I originally bought the BP because the shield wasn't out. I thought I would buy a shield when it came out but once it did I went in to check it out and just didn't like how it fit my hand. I bought the second BP shortly after that.

Comment

I'm going to send mine back to Wolfgang for a warranty replacement. It just won't function reliably. FTE's, FTF's and just the other night the slide locked back while there was still a round in the mag. It now malfunctions with both hollow points and full metal jacket rounds. I've been very patient and tried to get it to work reliably but to no avail. Hope the new one will be different.
        Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Working...
        X